[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Night Before Easter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_3895.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3895.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What are you cu/ck/s having for dinner the night before the Easter Bunny comes? I'm trying to eat a whole KFC Super Variety Bucket with extra Potato and Gravy, what about you guys?
>>
>>7507508
Barneyfag, is tat you?
>>
>>7507515
No idea who that is sorry.
>>
>>7507508
Ausfag KFC is the worst KFC I've ever eaten.
It literally tastes better, is less oily and larger portions in third world countries.
How can you criminal fucks destroy something so simple to make?
>>
>>7507508

>Gluttony

Why mention a religious holiday as you commit 1 of the 7 deadly sins?

Call me a fedora. Religiousfags are such hypocrites.
>>
>>7507518
your desktop looks like the desktop of one regular anon who post pictures about what he's eating, he usually has a figure of a mlp character near the bottom left corner of the screen.
>>
>>7507523
KFC is pretty decent here in Mexico.
>>
>>7507525
Oh yeah I know who he is, nah I haven't posted any pics this year, but last year I posted a bit in KFC threads.

>>7507523
Australian KFC is literally the best I've eaten, different folks ey?
>>
>>7507523
I've eaten KFC in Australia, Singapore, Germany, Italy, England, and France.

Shit tastes the same everywhere. It probably seems to taste worse to you when you're in Australia because all the proper food is so much better than you're used to.
>>
>>7507508
Roast lamb and cum
>>
>>7507532
Like the steak from cows brought up on sand and grain instead of the lucious green grass they so desire?
>>
The problem with KFC fries is they're too soggy
>>
File: Image 298.jpg (77 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Image 298.jpg
77 KB, 768x960
Early dinner.
>>
File: 20160326_220923.jpg (886 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160326_220923.jpg
886 KB, 2560x1536
>>
>>7507525
you mean

>>7509989
this guy?
>>
>>7507524
>OP doesn't state whether he's religious or not
>Easter is a holiday on a calendar like any other
Care to explain your reasoning.
>>
>>7507508
based goosey
>>
>>7507508
I made my dad and my brother a pan seared and roasted pork loin with roasted veggies. It was based on the following recipe but pork is way cheaper and fresher in my part of the the US.
http://www.feastingathome.com/herb-crusted-leg-of-lamb-with-mint-gremolata/
>>
>>7507508
I love popcorn chicken
>>
>>7507523
I loved thailand KFC and I'm Australia n.
I like the zinger stuff here, but it's not worth the insane prices.
>>
>>7507539
>KFC
>cows
What?
>>
>>7507508
i literally had chicken tenders

my mother will give me candy tomorrow

i am trying to get a job

i am 25 and i live at home

this CAN be real life and it IS real life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.