[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the spiciest food you've ever eaten?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: 1458981096978.png (61 KB, 234x112) Image search: [Google]
1458981096978.png
61 KB, 234x112
What is the spiciest food you've ever eaten?
>>
Probably some Indian food, they put a lot of spices in their food.
>>
i've sprinkled dave's ghost pepper insanity sauce on a few things.

it's one of those pains that makes you stand up and pace around. you can't stay seated.
>>
>>7507483

Chicken seasoned with bear mace.

before you cook it, give it a good spray, then bread it (spray some mace into the breadcrumbs)
then a nice even spritz of it after it's cooked.
>>
I'm Vietnamese so I'm used to a lot of spicy food. For some reason, I look Indian. I go to an Indian restaurant and order their hottest vindaloo, there's all sorts of warnings on the menu. The waiter looks at me and just takes my order. It was spicy as fuck, guess he gave me Indian spicy because I looked Indian instead of white people spicy. God damn, my anus hurt for two days after that. So worth it.
>>
>>7507492
>For some reason, I look Indian
Well, there's a lot of brown Vietnamese.
>>
>>7507483
Cool Ranch Doritos. Ouch!
>>
>>7507483

Ghost pepper wings from some restaurant in Florida.

I can finish blazing wings with just having a mild sweat. I ate 3 of those ghost pepper wings, and threw in the towel.

There was no mixture of spicy to flavor. Just pure pain.

Even my family (I was visiting family) was surprised, as no other spicy food has defeated me before.

But I'm a Chillihead I want a rematch.
>>
>>7507489
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7507506

what? to hot for you?

get out of the kitchen or you'll get burned.

There are a few restaurants in Louisiana that use mace as a seasoning, is that not the case in the rest of the U.S / the world?
>>
>>7507510
b-but mace is all spice and no flavor
>>
>>7507512
>>7507483
>spiciest
>>
>>7507512

spice = flavor.

maybe you used the wrong word for one of those two.

but yeah, Mace is pure heat without much flavor. (other than the flavor of heat)
>>
>>7507517
>spice = flavor
>Mace is pure heat without much flavor
>>
>>7507541
>other than the flavor of heat
>>
Braceheart Wings from Wild Wing Cafe probably.
>>
A chunk of a raw ghost pepper. It was an experience.
>>
>>7507492
>two days
what the fuck is wrong with you, I´m mexican and I can attest it should only hurt for one shitting
>>
>>7507517
>other than the flavor of heat
do you feel the bern?
>>
>>7507601

/pol/ showed up.

How do you manage to shit up every board?
>>
>>7507604
>/pol/ showed up.
I bet you complain about "summerfags" too
>>
hot and spicy beef
>>
>>7507609

No, I don't.

But summer does get worse on my normal /board/.

It's /k/ and all the /b/ /r9k/ /v/ and /tv/ kids come by to ask vets military questions. Then they don't leave.

I don't think many kids come here to ask about extra pickles on sandwiches.
>>
>>7507621
no, /pol/ would say bernie is a cuck kike or something like that, or make a heat/hitler oven joke
>>
A habanero pepper
>>
Carolina Reaper BBQ ribs

I felt like I was going to die but it was so tasty, I had to sign a waiver before eating it
>>
Chewed down a bird's eye once. It was novel, but I don't think anything hotter would be worth trying for me, the heat overpowered any flavour.
>>
File: wfKRkX2.jpg (80 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
wfKRkX2.jpg
80 KB, 576x1024
Full image
>>
There's a Korean place I go to that had a pretty spicy soup. It seems toned down recently; I don't know if its because its under new management, or because they think I look like I can't handle it, but its just not the same.

I asked them last time to make it spicier, but it still wasn't enough.
>>
File: getinroo.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
getinroo.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
those spicy korean noodles everyone made utube videos on, i cant handle chilli when its in soup or when its hot(temps)
>>
>>7507483
i had some chicken wings that were 3.2 million scoville units
they tasted awful and made me feel as though i were doing poppers
>>
>>7507517
>>7507541
>>7507542

"flavor of heat" is called piquancy.
>>
Sichuan hot pot while in China. It was a red soup of death that I only half finished because I thought my bowels were going to perforate. Really great going down but my intestines voiced their displeasure for a week
>>
Wings covered in ghost pepper extract.

They were ~2 million scoville units and when I went to scratch my balls 4 hours later they were gently warmed with the remaining residue under my nails. Immediately fapped to much delight.

After like 500,000 SHU I don't think things get particularly spicier, it's just that the heat lingers a lot longer. I felt those wings for a good 6 hours after (or three days, if you count the brutal poops that resulted) but I'll routinely have stuff that burns just as bad, but only for a few minutes.
>>
>>7507604
>>7507621

fuck right off to reddit you piece of shit.
>>
>>7507483
Pure capsaicin extract at a food fair.
I was hyperventilating but had no money for Icecream as I screamed
>>
>>7507609
>I bet you complain about "summerfags" too
>>7507621
>No, I don't.
>But summer does get worse on my normal /board/.
so in other words yes you do
>>
>>7507483
The Source

>ruinedmahday.jpg
>>
>>7507483
Buffalo chicken pizza with jalapeños and hot sauce
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (664 KB, 3000x2608) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
664 KB, 3000x2608
A small piece of a Trinidad Moruga Scorpion. It was the worst thing I ever put in my mouth. I thought I was about to throw up for about an hour. It also tasted disgusting. The horrible flavor haunts me more then the spice.
>>
I completed the triple atomic wings at Quaker Steak once.

I can't do spicy foods at all now a days though, like sriracha is too hot for me now.
>>
Ghost pepper hot clocking in at 400,000 Scoville units.
>>
>>7507483
Senegal, Goree Island, Goat Meguez sandwich.

Spicy? Of course I want it spicy!
>>
My mom's world-famous chicken tendies with black pepper sprinkled on top.
>>
>>7507711
Okay there, Professor Irish Stew.
>>
>>7507483
I went to Firehouse subs and decided to try Dave's insanity sauce. Tried a few sprinkles on my sub, didn't really feel any effect, so I ended up pouring a few tbs on there. The problem with spicy food is that it adds up over time, you never really get used to it. I spent maybe 10 minutes by the soda fountain just pounding ice. Ruined the whole meal.
>>
This place in Sarasota, Florida (name is a straight up weed lmao meme but the food is amazing) has a challenge to eat 10 of their hottest wings

I tried it, only managed five and thought I was going to die. Intense pain, nausea, the works

That retard that does Man Vs Food tried it on his show and ate like one or two I think before giving up
>>
>>7508914
Fuck yeah Munchies is the best man. Go there everytime i'm down in Sarasota every year.

Went to some Thai place in Seattle? i think, and got some soup. He asked how hot i wanted it and I said "extra hot", to which he replied "oh you want 8-stars?" and said sure. Fucking regret it. (menu went to 5-stars like most places).
>>
>>7508914

>POTatoes
>HASH browns

us stoners, right?

Have you had the step down "Kick in your ass" hot?
>>
>>7507483
I had to sign a waiver for some chicken wings before.

they we're pretty damn hot.
>>
I really like hot stuff though if it tastes good. Grow morugas+ghost chilis in my garden every year. I like ghost pepper hot sauce on all my sandwiches though.
>>
File: pretty girls.png (328 KB, 649x659) Image search: [Google]
pretty girls.png
328 KB, 649x659
>>7508914

I really wanted to try this place, but they don't serve pretty girls.
>>
>>7508561
Those look like a prolapsed rectum.

Appropriate for something spicy enough to have the name "Scorpion."
>>
>>7508933
yeah those are my usual staple when I go there, they're extremely hot but not torture levels of heat. although the spicy BBQ is my favorite
>>
File: red-fucker-in-our-heart.jpg (29 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
red-fucker-in-our-heart.jpg
29 KB, 500x398
>>7507692

Asians are are really something when the flub up English.
>>
>>7508949
I don't know why, but I really hate it when people call themselves attractive.
>>
>>7507503
Quaker steak and Lube by any chance?
They got the who "Nuclear wing challenge" thing.
I did the step down when I was younger and it was no bueno.
>>
>>7507488
Agreed

I was in a local bar about a month ago. They had a bottle of Carolina reaper sauce mixed with some other hells. I put a splash of it on a wing. The heat had a steady buildup. At its peak it's was almost spiritual I think I had a mild
Hallucination. Had to pace around and pant pretty much
>>
File: comegetsome.png (60 KB, 502x471) Image search: [Google]
comegetsome.png
60 KB, 502x471
>>7509393
I was going to say we're hot as fuck, but thought that would come across as vain.
>>
A fresh raw Carolina Reaper. I grew a reaper plant in the garden last year. That shit was the hottest ever. I am a chili head and play with habaneros like they are a joke but the reaper is nothing to recon with.

Previous to that were some wings from a well known bar famous for their wings. I am a regular there and always order very spicy wings around happy hour. One night I walked in with some stagger in my step (an indication i was pretty drunk being an alcoholic) and ordered the usual. I think the cook tried to fuck with me because after 5 wings I was unable to finish and had an ungodly burn creeping up that I actually couldn't handle. My guess was around 1,000,000 at peak. I use small amounts of sauces this hot all the time, but it was in such large quantities on the wings I became overwhelmed. The burn and adrenaline continued to climb for almost a half hour. My lips went numb before I left and stayed numb for about an hour. I had never experienced anything like that. Not sure anyone will believe this but the next morning my first piss burned like a scalpel had been rammed down my urethra. It wasn't the familiar feeling of contact transfer from taking a piss after cutting up some peppers. Never had that feeling before and almost scheduled an STD test, however my next piss felt fine. I went in a few weeks later and inquired about what happened and the bar tenders kind of snickered so I knew I had been set up. Never found out what the cook put in those wings.

Has anyone else pissed flaming ether the morning after consuming such spicy food?
>>
the super hot wings from Hudson's Canadian Tap House.
Unbearable pain.
>>
>>7507483
ghost pepper extract.
ate an entire pizza beforehand, vomited everywhere, then ate another pizza. then went swimming.
was a good day.
>>
>>7507692
fukken saved
>>
>>7507492
I've got some bad news for you. Your mom fucked a Cambodian.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>7507489
>>
>>7507483
A whole jalapeno. I almost suffocated. I don't like spicy.
>>
>>7507483
Ghost pepper salsa

Was really good desu
>>
never had anything that was too spicy to handle.
I might just be numb to physical sensations across the board though as I'm beginning to realize
I once got hit with tear gas and was only mildly irritated by it
>>
File: assadasd.png (463 KB, 595x327) Image search: [Google]
assadasd.png
463 KB, 595x327
I think the only legit ghost pepper eating is this guy in the video. Because, seriously, those peppers get so hot that that it can really hurt you.
There's a lot of ghost pepper eating out there on video, and you see little girls kinda dealing with it. But a true Bhut Jolokia would probly send most people to the ER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tRq8ExAHzk

Hottest I ever had personally was biting into a whole serrano. I regretted it.
>>
>>7509708
A lot of people who say they eat ghost pepper really only eat the diluted extract shit that places put in sandwich spreads or wing sauces, don't get me wrong it's still ghost pepper objectively but it's wicked toned down compared to biting into a raw one seeds and all. You could probably die from that if you weren't prepared
>>
some 300k scoville salsa

didn't taste special

had 3 seconds of nothing and then it started to ramp up and finally I just had this involuntary crying and stuff

it lasted about 30 minutes I guess
>>
>>7509708
Ghost peppers are hot but you are blinded by stupidity if you think that they are so hot only a select few can eat them. I can eat them. Other assholes who don't post vlogs on youtube eat them too. Not fun but it is doable. Can be enjoyable if you are in the right mindset. They can be used to great effect in cooking. My father who hates the super hots uses a single drop or so of ghost pepper sauce in soups.

Look up Bill Moore, Ted Barrus and Scott Roberts before posting any further,
>>
>>7508949

Obvious trap.
>>
>>7508895
Oh you :^)
>>
Spicy foods are a meme.
>>
Anybody know a good Indonesian Sambal recipe??
>>
>>7507483
at a sichuan place. surprisingly their "Fuck" dish wasnt that hot, it was a fish dish, swimming in chilli. What killed me was the jerky, simultaneously the tastiest dish on the menu, but I was sweating from everywhere, could barely talk and took about a litre of soya milk to wash it down.

I suffered the next 2 days, but would return, I buy sichuan pepper frequently now aswell, nothing "dances" in your mouth like that shit does.
>>
there was a thai place that finally understood our white family actually wanted 'thai hot' (codeword for: please serve us like you serve brown people)

it's always nice to hit that numbing point and get that layer of sweat below your eyes and 'under' your hair - as in not a basketball playing drip sweat, but just an entire layer covering your scalp

another plus is that you don't need to blow your nose for a solid week after a good cleaning. fuck a neti pot, get me some spicy food.
>>
>>7509393
Because arrogance is an offputting trait?

Also 9 times out of 10 when someone calls themselves attractive they're usually mediocre to slightly above average looking. So its annoying hearing someone talk about themselves like they're amazing when they aren't.

Genuinely super attractive people don't go out of their way to say it because they and everyone else knows they're attractive, and they don't need to remind everyone.
>>
I ordered a dish simply called "spicy seafood" at a local Japanese place. It was just a medley of shellfish and calamari in a thin, bright red sauce served with rice.

First time and only time I haven't finished a meal because it was too spicy. I got about 4 bites down and had to call it quits. I was breathing weird and sweating like crazy. I didn't even bother to take it home for leftovers.
>>
>>7510499
I'm sure somebody does
>>
File: N185-2[1].jpg (56 KB, 168x500) Image search: [Google]
N185-2[1].jpg
56 KB, 168x500
i had a relatively large sampling of this, several drops worth

after about 5 minutes i was sweating pretty badly, was delirious to where i couldn't really tell the passage of time, and it hurt to breath.

i've had pepper palace's flashbang sauce which is hotter, but i had a more reasonable sized sample of that.
>>
Buldak Bokkeummyun noodles are the spiciest food I could ever recall eating. And I still love eating that stuff from time to time.
>>
>>7509708
You got to chew.

Not ghost peppers, but good advice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-SBpElcWA&feature=youtu.be&t=465
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1316x1225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1316x1225
>>7509204
>>
>>7510668
They look like they just puffed some dank weed.
>>
I don't know if it's because I'm white or if they ran out of the good shit, but I can't get the local Thai spot to make me feel the burn.
>>
File: bird.jpg (614 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
614 KB, 1280x1024
>>7510581
thanks 4 that
>>7510499
>>
>>7509776
fite me
>>
>>7507692
who /fuck/ here?
>>
Ate grilled chicken with chili pepper hot sauce in a friend's house. When I dip the stripes into the sauce it felt okay at first. But when it comes to the fourth, it was one of the most painful torture in my life.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.