[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aaa.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
heh.
>>
I don't get it. I could down eight cups of water in a couple of minutes, but I'd burn my throat and end up feeling sick if I tried doing that with coffee.
>>
No faggot. I drink 1.5l of water in 30 seconds.
>>
>>7507475

Huh, so you're saying an absurdly presumptuous statement doesn't entirely apply to you? Fucking shocking.
>>
>>7509326
Good bump. He'll definitely be back to read that response, and he'll be glad when he does.
>>
>>7509326
Dont ever reply to me again faggot
>>
Eight glasses/cups of water a day is a fucking old ass myth that's fake and gay but as retarded as that picture is, it raises a good point and I should drink more damn water
>>
>>7507466
>look how much caffeine I can drink!
>>>/highschool/
>>
I was starting to get mad about how over-aggressive the mods have become lately on this board, but this thread is cancer and I'm glad it will likely be gone within the hour
>>
You should drink water when you're thirsty
>>
>>7507466
I hate how DUDE LOL CAFFEINE they are about their marketing and branding. Death Wish is basically to the coffee world what "My favorite song is Creep" is to Radiohead fans. That being said, it does have a nice effect on me as someone with a caffeine tolerance.

I hate the LE LOVE STRONGGGGG COFFEE crowd: the crowd that they're expertly appealing to.

>>7510218
They're out of control.
>>
>>7510218
Jokes on you, it's been up for like a whole day bitch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.