[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate sour cream!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: small__4949956002.jpg (33 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
small__4949956002.jpg
33 KB, 320x239
i hate sour cream!!!!!!!!!
>>
I used to hate it but now I love it. Them tacos be lookin right OP
>>
>>7506486
Same.
>>
please reply if you hate sour cream
>>
>>7506486
I love sour cream

Especially on mexican food and baked taters
>>
i love it but substitute yogurt because health
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1024x681
>>7506486
I love sour cream so much, I eat it straight from the container. So much umami that way.
>>
>>7506486
If only there was some way for you to open your mouth and make sounds forming words to ask people not to add sour cream to things you order...
>>
>>7506743
I SAW THIS PICTURE AND I ALMOST VOMITED
>>
>>7506486
I do too. Sour cream and sweet potatos are really the only 2 mainstream foods that I absolutely hate.
>>
>>7506486
I hate sour cream but love sour cream and onion flavored potato chips.
>>
>>7507092
>I hate sour cream but love sour cream and onion flavored potato chips.
this is me famalam
>>
>>7507092

Same.
>>
>>7506486
I hate you but you don't see me making threads about it.
>>
>>7506486
sour cream is so good, oh my god I love it and can eat a little bit on a spoon sometimes just because it's so good. It's a problem.
>>
File: moss.jpg (45 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
moss.jpg
45 KB, 640x352
>>7507172
>pic related
>>>fuck the haters
>>
tfw it mixes with the fajita juices

sour cream is heaven
>>
I used to be indifferent to sour cream and then I tried the stuff they sell at the Mexican market near me. Those people make way better stuff than what comes out of a tub. Try it out if you got a Mexican market near you.
>>
>>7507624
It has a better taste than the generic sour cream, but its also much more watery like actual cream.

I only get it on occasion, regular old sour cream is fine for me.
>>
File: Suspicious monkey.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious monkey.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>7506486
>>
>>7506486
So what do you put in your borscht?
>>
>>7506486
It's great on boiled potatoes, makes the dry things moist and delicious.
>>
me too
>>
I also hate sour cream OP. These sour cream lovers are out of their minds
>>
>>7506486
Man those tacos look like shit
>>
>>7507661
Cмeтaнa.
>>
Isn't slopping sourcream and gobs of cheese on Mexican food really an American thing? And are hardshell tacos a yankeedoodle thingy too? Because I don't really see either in Mexican restaurants here in Europe.
>>
Looks like I found the picky eaters convention
>>
>>7508708
>Because I don't really see either in Mexican restaurants here in Europe.

European "mexican" food is literally an abomination and an insult to mexican food.
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>7508771
"European" Mexican food is Mexican food prepared by Mexicans in Mexican restaurants. And do try to keep the stereotyping down, yankee boy, especially since you've obviously never even visited one single country on the continent.
>>
>>7508828
Whole lot of projection you got there, snaggletooth.
I've eaten Mexican food in Mexico, the US, the UK, and France, and both the European experiences were to Mexican food as Coors light is to beer. It's fucking shit.
>>
>>7508687
This. Flour tortillas, shitty shredded yellow cheese, sour cream? That's some real Norteño bullshit right there. They look like burritos someone was too lazy to fold properly.
>>
Sour cream tastes like literal shit. Cream cheese sucks too.
>>
File: ifaDKtD.jpg (536 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ifaDKtD.jpg
536 KB, 3264x2448
i eat tremendous amounts of sour cream as part of my diet.

keto taco salads all day, everyday.

this meal is cheap as fuck too. best way to stretch beef.
>>
>>7508828
Bait to end all baits.
>>
>>7508990
>Sour cream tastes like literal shit
Man, I need to taste this shit of yours. Never tasted shit like that.
>>
>>7507624
Because it's not sour cream
>>
>>7506486
I always have toast with a thin layer of sour cream and brown sugar on top, it's great.
>>
>>7507661
Smegma
>>
>>7509201
>>
is /ck/ the only board that likes mexican stuff?
>>
>>7510325
only when it's """"""""""authentic"""""""""""
and apparently none of it is
>>
I hate sour cream.
Would you drink sour milk? No? Didn't think so.
>>
>>7511143
I eat cheese
>>
>>7508843
You've never left Alabama, Cleetus. Lying about eating Mexican food in, of all places, France or UK is embarrassing and indicative of your low class as a human being, your low income level, and most of all, your Americanness.
>>
>>7511153
Even worse.
>>
>>7506524
What's the difference between tacos and a burrito/chimichanga/fajita etc?

Is all Mexican food just the same three or four ingredients called different things?
>>
>>7511252
Fajitas =meat marinaded in specific way.
Tacos = tiny, corn shells, smaller traditional ingredient list even though American places throw on tons of things
Burritos =bigger, flour tortillas. Wider filling variety even before the product got amerifatted up by modern food places.
Chimichanga =fried burrito
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.