[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sick of this fancy nacho trend, this is worse than Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: not really nachos.jpg (280 KB, 980x1306) Image search: [Google]
not really nachos.jpg
280 KB, 980x1306
I am sick of this fancy nacho trend, this is worse than Hitler

They are good but when I order nachos I want a giant pile of slop, not individual pieces arranged in an eye pleasing pattern
>>
Honestly, what are you expecting ordering nachos at a place like that?
>>
I didn't know fancy nachos were a thing. Where was this at? I only order nachos at bars and breweries.
>>
holy shit
that's garbage

how much does this pile of shit set you back, op?
>>
>>7506220
this

and
>>7506790
>>
>>7506215
That's not eye pleasing at all though.
>>
>>7506779
It was at OP's house.
>>
I bet those 4 corn chips cost you about 10 dollars

you deserve your fate.
>>
this is how they do nachos in texas. I was most displeased when I found that out since I am not from here, I was expecting a pile of slop like you did
>>
>>7506215
> literally 4 nachos
kek
>>
>>7507401
Translation: I've never been to Texas
>>
>>7506215
I see you attended Alton Brown University of Autistic Culinary Arts. ABUACA graduate myself.
>>
>>7507603

Big City New York Jew Clowns call us Midwesterners flyovers.

I'll call Texas a drivethru. Pick up some Whataburger and keep driving thru.
>>
god damn
>>
Yeah the beat nachos are the ones that have the cheese on every chip individually with a jalapeƱo
>>
File: img_45390.jpg (9 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
img_45390.jpg
9 KB, 170x200
>>7506215
Is the pic related? Because I have no fucking idea why someone would consider that fancy.
>>
>>7507693
its the plating
but yeah those beans look from a can, same with the cheese, from a bag pre shredded
>>
I will say I wish more places would sell nachos in more practical servings. I really do not need 1,500 calories of nachos.
>>
>>7507715
The plating is not fancy at all, looks like something a three year old would do.
>>
>>7507857
The point is that it's supposed to be fancy. Take your autism to >>>/mlp/
>>
>>7507715
i'm more concerned about the chicken.
>>
>>7507882

yeah the chicken doesn't even look to be grilled, and the tortillas look like fucking Tostitos rounds out of a bag.

You want to make "fancy nachos", here's what you do:
You start with a mess of fresh, homemade, corn tortilla chips on a scalding hot plate.
On top of that you put a bunch of the following, all grilled: sliced steak, sliced chicken breast, shrimp, sliced peppers, and sliced onions.
Then you cover all that with some high-quality melted white Mexican queso (the cheese, not the dip they make in Texas).
If you want some heat, either grill some jalapeƱos with the other peppers, or mix them in with the melted queso.
Serve the whole mess piping hot so the queso is still melted.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.