[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to mom's for easter sunday >expecting homecooked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>going to mom's for easter sunday
>expecting homecooked meal
>nope
>turns out we are all going to golden fatass, pic related
>can't talk them out of it

What do? What is edible here? High protein, low cals preferred.

Why is this place still in business and why do people choose to spend money here? Anyone else know the suffering of low class family?
>>
>High protein, low cals preferred.
they should have a bunch of different kinds of meat, it'll be low-quality but still edible.

>Why is this place still in business and why do people choose to spend money here?
it's cheap and you can eat as much as you want

get nice and drunk beforehand and enjoy the show. i can't imagine what it'll be like easter sunday, please come back and tell us.
>>
>looking forward to home cooked meal
>oh wait, i'm a /fit/ fag and only eat boneless, skinless chicken breast
>>
>>7505295
>low-quality
How low?.
>>
>>7505385
You dont need the skin if you season the chicken right
>>
Document the experience and post it here when you get back. There aren't any Golden Corrals in my area and I wanna hear this shit.
>>
>>7505353
This guy knows whats up. The food is not the worst thing in the world. You should find something you like there. I start with a salad but but look past the salad bar and you get the grilled fajita chicken instead of the shit they have at the salad bar. You can make some stuff that some people will look over. Like using the nacho chips on one side of the buffet and going all the way to the other end to get the cheese they use for the veggies. The show is crazy, last time I went there was a black woman in a double wide wheel chair stuffing her face while her family looked on as she slowly killed her self. Golden Corral brings out people who only get dressed leave the house to go to Golden Corral.
>>
>>7505406

You sound like the vegan who claims her lasagna is even more delicious than the real thing.
>>
I generally load of on the BBQ pulled pork and pizza when I go. Pizza usually goes fast and it takes them a while to put fresh out so you have to be quick.
It's been so long since I last went though that I've forgotten what all the options are. I want to go again, but I don't want to go by myself.

Also you're super fucked OP, Sunday is usually a busy day for them, but EASTER Sunday? Probably going to be wall to wall fatties.
>>
Never forget

http://www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
>>
>>7505295
Why don't you wanna hang out with your family here, op? Have you been to golden corral before? You too good for it?
>>
>>7505464

Last time I went was a few years ago with friends. It was hard to find anything edible there. Tasted like microwaves, lack of seasoning, and sadness.

I might just load up on beef and expensive fruit/veg.
>>
>>7505474
And the desserts.
My God, the desserts.
>>
I feel your pain, OP. My Grandma wants to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. Not as bad as Golden Corral, but still.
>>
The meatloaf is unbelievable.
>>
>>7505295
eat nothing. that place is a fucking nightmare.
>>
File: 1343192225162.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1343192225162.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
>>7505295
stick your hand in the chocolate wonderfall and post photo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.