[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth using a whole wheel to make baked brie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: brie.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
brie.webm
2 MB, 960x540
Is it worth using a whole wheel to make baked brie?
>>
But why didn't they just put both the nuts and cranberries together on the bottom half to begin with?
>>
I would love to know too. I've played with the idea of making one.

First time I had it, it was wonderful.
>>
>>7504165
look, just shut the fuck up okay?
>>
>>7504201
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>7504165
literary autism
>>
>>7504165
He says it himself, it was just to look pretty on camera.
>>
yes, even more so if you get baked yourself
>>
>>7504201
>>7504211
What is wrong with you? It's a legit question. At least >>7504213 knows how to give a real answer.
>>
>>7504212
>literary
>>
>>7504155
It makes a good starter if there's four of you that like cheese, a bit like a tarted up fondue. Bake some seeded flatbreads to stab at it.

If anyone doesn't like brie in particular, the baked form is kinda horrifyingly strong though, so it depends on your audience.
>>
>>7504705

>brie
>'horrifyingly strong'

jesus america
>>
>>7504705
Nope, brie hasn't a "strong taste" that's the point of cooking brie with nuts and dried fruits. It's smooth and almost sweet like butter.
Unlike camembert you're probably thinking about.
>>
A wheel the size of that webm isn't going to cost a lot.
>>
>>7504468
it was a joke man, chill. Most replies on 4chan go joke, joke, serious answer.
>>
>>7504705
>It makes a good starter if there's four of you
>wheel of brie
>four of you

>the baked form is kinda horrifyingly strong

JFC burgerlad
>>
Those are some weird looking raisins.
>>
>>7505086
if i knew you in real life, you would be regretting your choices in this life, i would make fucking Chun shin lak out of you, and eat you like the disgusting dog pig that you are, fat pinapple dick.
>>
>>7505636
They are sundried tomatoes.
>>
>>7504212
>literary autism
no one mentioned Infinite Jest, anon
>>
>>7504212
>shitposter with no notion of what autism is spamming it on every thread
>>
>>7505636
>>7505661
(You)
>>
>>7505081
>camembert

Shit I think you're right. I'm thinking of the one that's like palm sized and has a hint of asparagus piss smell.
>>
File: 1414076080564.jpg (40 KB, 574x439) Image search: [Google]
1414076080564.jpg
40 KB, 574x439
>>7505796
>>
>>7506251
Ancient meme, dude.
>>
>>7505636
They're actually prunes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.