[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or does Chipotle's lettuce taste weird now? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: cmg_fd_steakbowl_300.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2672) Image search: [Google]
cmg_fd_steakbowl_300.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2672
Is it me or does Chipotle's lettuce taste weird now?
It's like you can taste the pesticides
I live in Columbus Ohio btw
>>
>>7499945
>Eating at chipotle
>>
>>7499949
You're so cool
>>
>>7499945
Which Chipotle in Columbus?
>>
>>7499954
>>7499945
Congratulations, OP. You've just contracted norovirus, HIV/AIDS, and ebola from Chipotle. Any last words?
>>
>>7499954
Yes I know want to feel my nipples?
>>
>>7499970
The one by Hamilton and Morse rd
>>
Used to be a chipotle worker.
They don't cut their lettuce themselves anymore, it comes pre-sliced so it's "safer" to eat. Also the bell peppers.
>>
>>7499945
>It's like you can taste the pesticides
Thats the problem with going organic, you have to use large quantities of outdated more dangerous pesticides because modern safe pesticides are 'unnatural'
>>
>>7500072
It's safer because you don't have some 9/hr mexican scratching his uncut queso dick before handling it, and then leaving it out on a dirty counter at room temperature for 30 minutes
>>
>unironically eating lettuce

What are you a fucking rabbit?
>>
>>7499945
It's urine. But it's organic so it's o.k. according to all of the shit head organic pecker heads out there.
>>
>>7500086
>that cold crispy lettuce contrasting with hot meat, beans and cheese

What are you a faggot?
>>
>>7500072
>it comes pre-sliced so it's "safer" to eat.
>Manager usually depressed aboout life
>Employees dont give a shit about food handling
>constant sickness
>>
>>7499945
>"mexican" food
>lettuce
just no. mexican food should be accompanied by cabbage not lettuce
>>
>>7500119
Original Mexican food had dog/monkey? Pork and Beef are european foods
>>
>>7500119
No one's calling it Mexican food here except you
>>
>>7500125
and the primary influence in mexican food comes from spain, not those silly mayans who couldn't even keep themselves a free people
>>
Chipotle is preparing th la bunch of their stuff at Central hubs now. Lol, they aren't organic, they aren't hand made, and people keep getting sick. They're a taco shell of what their former selves because of how big they got and it's hilarious
>>
>flyovers debating the quality of fast food lettuce

Typical.
>>
>>7499945
What does chipotle have to do to get you to stop eating there? they literally served people shit
>>
>>7499945
>eating at Chipotle when there's Bibibop
Homo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.