[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously don't know if this is the right place for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: vape.jpg (35 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
35 KB, 858x429
I seriously don't know if this is the right place for this but I'd really like to get some recommendations for tasty/cheap e-juice.

I've tried a bunch of different cheaper flavors and they're not exactly doing it for me. Once I had a more expensive one and it was both richer and more complex than anything I've had before. Have I just bought the bad brands or do you seriously have to pay at least 9$ for the decent stuff?

Feel free to move or delete the thread if I'm completely off base posting this here. Couldn't find anything about it in the rules.
>>
>>7499131
What country are you in?
>>
MtBakerVapor is the cheapest per mL and tastiest you'll find for the price.

Now delete your thread.
>>
>>7499141
Sweden. I have to import it either way.
>>7499146
Any recommended brands?
Okay so were do I post in the future, is /b/ my only option?
>>
See, I have a tabletop vape for DUDE and I get lumped in to the same category as these fuckers when the vape meme train comes along.

It's not fair, I don't inhale artificial flavorings and PG solution, just hot air.
>>
>>7499165
I literally began to stop smoking cigarettes and I continued because it tastes good and doesn't fuck my lungs up. I don't give a shit about vape culture.
>>
>>7499156
steephousejuice.com
Send an email, importing cheaply is a possibility.
>>
Sweden?
Just order from esmokes.se or cigge.se.
Suicide bunny is empirically the best juice.
>>
File: Vape.jpg (75 KB, 550x409) Image search: [Google]
Vape.jpg
75 KB, 550x409
VAPE NATION Y'ALL
>>
File: 1424462419313.jpg (51 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1424462419313.jpg
51 KB, 480x640
>food & cooking
>>
>>7499174
Also I have a serious oral fixation. I keep chewing pencils, nails and loose threads. vaping keeps my mouth occupied
>>7499176
>>7499195
bookmarked and noted. Thank you guys. Will try suicide bunny next
>>7499196
COOL VAPE TRICKS
>>
>>7499205
>implying you can't cook up a brew of kickass e-juice brew
My idea was that it's a consumable, sort of.
>>
vape nation bro
>>
>>7499215
Outside of /b/, I'm pretty sure /g/ has vape threads.
>>
vaping is for faggots, y'all look like you're sucking robot penises.
>>
>>7499334
>projecting: The post.
>>
>>7499314
I considered it but aren't those mostly focused on the gear and vaporizer? I'll probably just try /b/ next time
>>7499334
beats smoking cigarettes. The only thing that bothers me is that I don't like flashing expensive gadgets so I mostly smoke at home
>>
>>7499131
Vape nash, my dudes

There's a /vape/ board on 420chan but I think that might be about vaping (dude) weed (lmao)
>>
Vaping belongs in /g/
>>
File: gbYCsUK.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
gbYCsUK.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
I understand both sides of the vaping coin.

On one end you have people who effectively quit using tobacco products and found a hobby they can bond with people over, customize their rigs, and achieve the same pleasure they found from smoking.

On the other hand you have people who associate the most insufferable kinds of people with vaping. However, not everybody who vapes is insufferable, just as not every atheist sports a fedora.

To find out why people *really* hate vape culture is to unearth the inner core of vape culture. In the bigger picture, you'll see that vaping is a trend that will taper off significantly in the coming years, especially with forthcoming evidence that it causes popcorn lung and other disorders. You may always see vapes here and there since it was brought on by ever-progressing technology, but like the TV and smart phones it'll fall to the background as just another aspect of life in the 21st century.

To the people who despise vape culture, I advice you to look back at previous trends that these same people followed. Today's hipsters were yesterday's punks, goths, emos, wiggers. They are all the same attention-seekers just displaced in time. They all grow up, and the new wave of young attention-seekers is ushered in with a newer and more relevant fad.
>>
>>7499369
vape nation brother
We all already know that weed should be smoked naturally since it's natural
>>7499400
I'll try /g/ next time
>>
Vaping doesn't belong in 4chan in general.
You want to use reddits ecig board instead.
>>
>>7499412
>We all already know that weed should be smoked naturally since it's natural
good joke, enjoy inhaling butane and burning plant matter instead of THC and air.
>>
>>7499407
people have smoked for hundreds of years. not because it's a trend but because it's addicting. Also if popcorn lung is what you're worried about then cigarettes are far worse in that department.
>>7499432
I'm sure /b/ will take me
>>
/g/ has vape threads

everytime i try to start a tobacco thread i get shot down. so fuck you op
>>
do people actually vape without nicotine??

do people vape who've never smoked before?

do people exist who don't view vaping as a temporary nicotine substitute to help quit smoking.

DAmn. you got son'd nigga
>>
>>7499474
I vape with nicotine. I smoked cigarettes before. I'll stop when it stops being something nice to do when I'm drinking my morning coffee
>>
Dr. Stanley Clark's snake oil. One of my favourite juices. Lemon, strawberry, liquorice. Not overly sweet.
http://tmax-juices.co.uk
>>
>>7499407
>that image
Holy FUCK my sides.
Anon I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Thank you.
>>
>>7499156
No nigger you have the entirety of the internet and the outside to ask
>>
i literally only bought a vape because i like the way a nicotine buzz goes with weed and i didn't want to smoke cigs
>>
>>7499494
sounds really tasty. thanks
>>7499631
I like talking with my friends on 4chan
>>
>Just want to enjoy a better tasting nicotine alternative that doesn't rape my lungs
>All these vapester faggots

Just end me.
>>
>>7499692
I honestly haven't met any other real-life vapesters where I live. I only see those guys in youtube videos when I want the answer to something basic and they begin their videos with blowing a huge cloud at the camera. it's basically how I greet my friends now, while telling them about the latest sweet brew from tophatvaping.com I'm currently dripping
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.