[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exotic variations on PB&J? I like to use tahini sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Exotic variations on PB&J?

I like to use tahini sometimes instead of PB.
>>
I sometimes use Vegemite instead of bread.
>>
I sometimes use bread instead of peanut butter and jelly.
>>
I live in Ecuador so I skip the PB&J and replace the bread with nothing.
>>
>fresh ground peanut butter (or whatever kind you like)
>sliced kosher dill pickles
>crisp bacon
>sharp cheddar

grill altogether on good bread, and worship me later for your newfound joy in life.
>>
>>7497663

Absolutely not kosher, you silly goy.

What could I substitute the bacon for
>>
>>7497668
Ham.
>>
>>7497668
If you use sweet pickles, you're a cockgobbler.
>>
1. Honey and/or peanut butter instead of jam
2. Adding salt to the pbj for an extra salty flavour
3. Add chili powder for a spicy kick

And never use pleb shit peanut butter, 100% peanuts only.
>>
>>7497647
I use horseradish with beet instead of jam and coarse, brown mustard instead of pb
>>
>>7497668
shellfish
>>
>>7497647
https://youtu.be/E3HehLKqxsY
>>
Peanut butter and honey is the patrician choice.
>>
>>7497647
I substitute ham and cheese for peanut butter, and some lettuce and mustard instead of jelly. I know it sounds gross but it's so good. Just try it.
>>
>>7497747
So you have a peanut butter, lettuce, and mustard sandwich?
>>
>>7497647
Almond butter and goat cheese.

There's a place in Chicago that does it with avocado and red onion, too, but that's a bit much sometimes.
>>
>>7497668
a noose
>>
>>7497668
>What could I substitute the bacon for
Turkey bacon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.