[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pepperoni Pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Pepperoni-pizza-3.jpg (136 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
Pepperoni-pizza-3.jpg
136 KB, 690x460
Help me, /ck/ What's the perfect number of pepperoni slices for a pepperoni pizza?
>>
>>7497369

The amount you prefer.
>>
1.7 pepperoni per slice or your pizza will be crap
>>
>>7497369
Please delete your thread.

Depends on quality, shape, and quantity. Still, quit shitting up the board.
>>
0. The answer is zero.
>>
Needs anchovies.
>>
>>7497369
pic looks about right; go by that; now fuck off.
>>
>>7497422
pepperoni should always go below the cheese however; I am astonished that the only pizza place I've seen do this is Gumby's Pizza @ Virginia Tech. That pizza is fucking GOAT.
>>
>>7497427

>pepperoni should always go below the cheese

So that there's a layer of grease between the pepperoni and cheese, and the entire layer or cheese just slides right off on the first bite?

That's honestly the worst possible thing you could do to a pizza.
>>
>>7497450
you are retarded. You cook the pepperoni to almost crispy before you put it on under the cheese.
>>
>>7497462

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>7497427
Eww, my otherwise OK neighborhood gas station's pizza is always like that. They use TONS of cheese so the pizza is always a huge mess.
>>
File: 1458521206191.jpg (22 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
1458521206191.jpg
22 KB, 334x500
>>7497369
6 million
>>
>>7497371
56 for 14 inches
>>
>>7497369
>>7497804
Fuck this was for you op. It really doesn't matter though just cover it. But this was the spec for a large pizza when I worked at a pizza place.
>>
>>7497369
an incalculable amount
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.