[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been looking for new youtube channels. Lately I�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: TmFKzOeY.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
TmFKzOeY.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
I've been looking for new youtube channels. Lately I've been watching this chick, but she just makes me want more asian food. Who else cooks good asian shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEyEs4V04O0
>>
>>7497294

I watch Keemi too, I have no idea why... I think I just want to fuck her while she's eating ramen.
>>
For Asian shit, I watch:

>Maangchi
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maangchi

>Seonkyoung Longest
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIvA9ZGeoR6CH2e0DZtvxzw (she makes some other stuff to mix it up it seems besides just Asian dishes)

>James Strange
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtjlTbeLELCuJU0o8AF2qtA (This guy is weird as fuck but makes alot of Asian stuff)
>>
>>7497378
>Seonkyoung Longest
fuck yeah she's been my shit for awhile. learned how to make some pretty bomb ass general tsos chicken and fried rice from her.
>>
>>7497294
I've been watching Keemi and honeykki since someone linked their videos on here
>>
>>7497294

Cooking with dog
>>
>>7497294
There's only one authentic Chinese cooking show on Youtube but it's in Chinese and they stopped uploading
>>
Cooking with the Dog

Good Japanese Food
>>
>>7497294
I wonder if she ever leaves to wash her hands after handling the raw cutlets.
>>
Wok with yan
>>
>>7497294
Happy wok
Maangchi
Cooking with Dog
Dream Chef Home 夢幻廚房在我家
Khoan Vong
Lively Penguin
Mama Cheung
runnyrunny999
Siu kitchen
wantanmien
曼食慢语 Amanda Tastes
楊桃美食網
煮家男人 Bob's Your Uncle
田园时光Garden Time homemade cuisine
>>
>>7498366
Also forgot day day cook
>>
Maangchi
Cooking with Dog
VahChef
>>
>cooking with dog is an actual youtube channel
>I thought everyone mentioning it was just being racist

Well I'll be damned.
>>
File: cooking-with-dog.jpg (96 KB, 475x352) Image search: [Google]
cooking-with-dog.jpg
96 KB, 475x352
>>7498420
Nigga where you been these past 8 years
>>
>>7497294

I stopped watching her when she started talking about her relationships, with her most recent video with her boyfriend, I'm done.
>>
>>7498427

Same.

The whole thing just became very awkward after that.

At least my Japanese waifu hasn't betrayed me yet.
>>
>>7498366
Papadesuyo is also pretty damn good
>>
>>7497294
Not completely focussed on asian food but I like some of the asian shit that sorted food makes
>>
>>7497294
What's the brown thing that she squeezes out of the bottle into the roux?
>>
>>7498462
Tonkatsu sauce. She even says it.
>>
>>7498470
>Tonkatsu
Yeah she says something but didn't get it. I don't speak gook. Thanks m8
>>
>>7498420
On a serious note, you should check it. Very well explained recipes in that channel. Is one of my favorites.
>>
>>7498583
Or you need to consider going to the doctors.
>>
Gonna give this a bump because I'd like to see some more good channels
>>
>>7497294
>I've been looking for new youtube channels. Lately I've been watching this chick, but she just makes me want more asian food. Who else cooks good asian shit?
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEyEs4V04O0
Cooking with dog
>>
File: keemi.png (45 KB, 159x141) Image search: [Google]
keemi.png
45 KB, 159x141
>>7497766
Her fingers were dirty.
>>
File: 1457761032874.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457761032874.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>7497294
I watched Keemi until the recent episode where she introduced her boyfriend
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.