[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you put mayonnaise on it?/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: img-HotDogStock.png (186 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
img-HotDogStock.png
186 KB, 400x450
do you put mayonnaise on it?/
>>
>>7496667
no. hot onions (sauteed onion, ketchup, red pepper flake), lots of sauerkraut, relish, mustard, cheddar cheese, and baked beans. i like a lot of toppings.
>>
On holidays and weekends.
>>
Yes, and a lot of it. I get extra mayo on my spicy mcchicks too. I love mayo. I'm not fat I swear just very white.
>>
>>7496667
No.
>>
>>7496667
No I'm old fashioned. Just Mustard and onions.
>>
>>7496667
Just when I eat it at the oxxo, their mayo is the best.
>>
no, I'm not 12, I don't eat hot dogs or use mayo
>>
>>7497296
I don't ever want to see you have a helping of potato salad, tuna fish or chicken salad, or ever enjoy home made honey mustard again faggot; better substitute with miracle whip.
>>
>>7496667
My stadium has ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, kraut, and secret stadium sauce. What the fuck is with mayo? Also, why the fuck would you not get a real sausage?
>>
>>7496667
I'm all about Mayo, Sourkrout, Raw onion, and a littttle bit of cheap mustard. It's the perfect salt/cream/vinegar combo.
>>
>>7496667

no mayo

caramelized onions, whole grain mustard, bbq sauce

sometimes memesauce if im feelin a lil spicy 8-)
>>
>>7496667
no, im not a shitskin
>>
>>7496667
I smear it up with butter when its still hot then slap mayo on it.
>>
>>7497306
i fucking hate when I go to more southern stadiums and they only have shitty yellow mustard and no brown mustard
>>
Ketchup and mayo nigga
>>
>>7496667
the wiener is the garnish; the rest if mayo.

ffs if you put mayo on a burger or a hot-dog you can just go exterminate yourself.
>>
>>7497414
>ffs if you put mayo on a burger or a hot-dog you can just go exterminate yourself.
if you kill yourself because you put mayo on a sandwich you can just go resurrect yourself
>>
>>7497421
If you put mayo into a syringe you can just inject yourself.
>>
>>7497476
Can someone open a yahoo question, 'What would happen if I injected Mayo into myself with my fathers syringe?'
>>
I mix mayo, ketchup, relish, mustard, and finely minced onion. Then, I dip the dog in it coating the outside evenly.
>>
>>7497529
You need to do it yourself, but it is funny. Maybe come up with a good reason why, like you need to help him gain weight.
>>
What kind of filthy animal puts mayo on anything
>>
>>7497292
Someone is from mexico
>>
>>7497296
You must be fun at parties and sporting events
>>
>>7497601
Everyone but you,you uncultured rancid swine
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.