[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick /ck/ I have 8 apples, a jar of nutella, some unsweetened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Quick /ck/

I have 8 apples, a jar of nutella, some unsweetened cocoa, half a bag of flour and over 30 eggs

What can I make?
>>
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
>>
Chocolate pasta with apple sauce. Throw the nutella away.
>>
File: madotsuki.jpg (282 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki.jpg
282 KB, 1000x1000
>>7496195
>Chocolate pasta with apple sauce.
>>
>>7496174

Just make brownies with nutella, boil the apples in unsalted water with a dash of worcestershire sauce and then throw then flush them down the toilet.
>>
Lemonade.
>>
Apples and chocolate just don't go together.
>>
A howtobasic video.
>>
hard boiled eggs and apple slices with coco and nutella.
>>
>>7496365
That's my problem, for now I've done the kladdkaka, but my problem is what to make with it
You need something else to mix it up a bit, because once you're half way through your piece you start to get bored and your tongue adapts to the taste
>>
a mess
>>
>>7496174
You could make a soufflé.
>>
>>7496174

apple fritters with nutella glaze
or funnel cake with either apples or chocolate
>>
>>7496174
>no sugar

You're fucked
>>
>>7496826
sugar is my middle name baby
>>
>>7496174
just make some eggs and eat a fucking apple. Why do you fucks think we have magic recipes that make shit out of random shit?
>>
File: oe2ppAR.jpg (37 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
oe2ppAR.jpg
37 KB, 540x720
>>7496845
Yes of course. I have a recipe book I inhereited from my grandma that is just recipes that only use egg apples and chocolate.
>>
>>7496826

He's got a jar of nutella, so that's half a jar of sugar.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.