[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woul you, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 987x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 987x598
Woul you, /ck/?
>>
>>7496038
Whats the difference?
>>
>>7496038
Fuck
Off
>>
>going to foxnews.com so you can get the latest fast food updates

>classic image.jpg
>>
How do you test a burrito
>>
>>7496049

You see if people buy it. If they do, they'll keep it around.

But you already knew that.
>>
all of the tacobell cheese items give promises of melty cheese but never deliver
>>
>>7496049
you shill it on /ck/ and see if there are sales and then you shill some more
>>
Would you /cock/ ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0He9-8NuW-M
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1173x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1173x832
>>7496065
Are there really people delusional enough to think /ck/ is so important that companies will waste time and money shilling here?
>>
>>7496073
Every little bit helps. You think unpaid interns are picky?
>>
File: whatviralmarketing.png (288 KB, 777x937) Image search: [Google]
whatviralmarketing.png
288 KB, 777x937
>>7496073
yes
>>
>>7496073

Are you really so naive that you're unaware of the hundreds of "work from home" sites that will pay losers a few cents to shill pretty much anything on forums and social media?
>>
>>7496056
It doesn't stay melted and stringy long after you leave the store. Maybe 5-10 minutes tops.
>>
sage for advertising.

kill yourself.
>>
>>7496038
Fuck no. I may be a working poor but I'm not going to get caught eating that peasant slop.
>>
>>7496794
Nice tinfoil :^)
>>
File: candy.png (23 KB, 366x105) Image search: [Google]
candy.png
23 KB, 366x105
>>7496082
I have no idea what you mean.
>>
Why?

Just get a beefy five layer you fucking faggot.
>>
>>7496049

You feed it to midwesterners and see if they die or something.

I'm only kidding a little.
>>
I do not eat cheese. It is one of the fattiest foods and very easy to cut from one's diet.
>>
>>7498643

What's wrong with eating a variety of foods, just less of it?
>>
>>7496073
tell me when you think of taco bell that you don't immediately think of autists and anime... and what better place but here?
>>
>>7498630
Beefy five layer is goat
>>
>>7496073
It takes a shill literally 5 seconds to make a thread here. If you think there are dedicated 4chan shills you are delusional. But these companies employ expert shills who spend all day shilling all over the Internet, I can't imagine why they wouldn't take ten seconds to make a thread or post here. They shill food on other boards too.
>>
>>7498767
Do you just automatically assume that anyone who seems even remotely enthusiastic about some new food item coming out is a shill?
>>
I'm calling it right now, it'll be taken off of menus because some fucker bites into it and the cheese core shoots straight down his throat burning the living fuck out of him
>>
>>7496038
They're embedding cheese in the middle and under products now so they dont have to use as much of it. Mark my words thats what they're doing.
>The cheese is in the crust and we'll put two random products names together to make it sound uber cheesy and important!
Barely any cheese compared to an actual quesadilla or chalupa.
>The cheese is now up under all the rice and meat and beans and heaps of lettuce but we'll refer to it as a "core of cheese"!
Guarantee you there will be less in it than in one of the $1 cheese roll ups.
>>
>>7496038
>cheese rollup with red strips inside a beef burrito with rice
Sounds decent, would try.

>>7499661
Less cheese than a quesadilla, which is supposed to have a purple cup's worth of cheese on it. However, more than a chalupa, which only gets the pinch of 3-cheese on top. (Note that the quesalupa has regular cheese on it, not the 3-cheese.)
>there will be less in it than in one of the $1 cheese roll ups
You might need to find a new store m8.
>>
>>7496038
The only pepsi product I consume is their water bottles, and that's only because coke's dasani water is too minerally and I discovered my previous go-to water is owned by he evil fuckers at Nestle.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.