[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are BRITA filters a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: thT1FHFFKS.jpg (10 KB, 279x300) Image search: [Google]
thT1FHFFKS.jpg
10 KB, 279x300
Are BRITA filters a meme?
>>
Everything is a meme.
>>
>>7493439
No
>>
Water is a meme.
>>
We love ours. Always have two in the fridge, but we drink a ton of water, so one just does not keep up.

Our tap water is pretty good on its own, the Britas are there to keep water cold in the fridge as much as they are for filtering.
>>
>>7493439
They could be I guess not sure. I do know it takes the weird flavor out of my tap water.
>>
>>7493439
Is OP a faggot?

Is moot a cuck?

Is food a meme?

None of these words have any meaning anymore...
>>
>>7493439
I wish for the day when these "meme" threads are insta-banned.
>>
>>7493439
My parents were on tank water, which was great. Really fresh and had a good taste.
When I moved to Melbourne the tap water tasted disgusting, but a Brita water filter made it bearable. The filters are stupidly expensive though.
>>
>>7493439
There is literally nothing wrong with American tap water.

Outside of personal preference it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>7494311
Yeah, there may be a problem with a ton of the water systems east of the Mississippi. You must not follow current events. People in Flint can't even touch the tap water.
>>
>>7494315
Forgot about that...well most places are okay
>>
>>7494311
Chicago municipal area has a real over chlorination problem, so you have to leave it out and let it evaporate at room temperature before drinking.
>>
>>7493439
My tap water is fine, but it still has that funny taste. The Brita gets rid of the taste and makes my coffee taste better. So there. Solid 8/10 purchase.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 452x523
>>7494311
good goy!
>>
>>7493439
life is a meme, and then u die

:^)
>>
I find that Pur filters work a bit better. It's marginally in favor of Pur for drinking, but huge for coffee and such. I'd like to get an under sink mount at some point anyway so I don't have to fill a thing all the time.
>>
>>7493439
They're effective at removing some chlorine. The best you can get is a reverse osmosis system. My mom got me addicted to that and now I've had more cavities than average. It's nice to have for coffee at least. Tastes better and doesn't leave scale on boilers.
>>
New to /ck/ Why is everything a meme here.
>>
>>7494480
It's a meta meme kind of like how cuck is a generic, ambiguous insult 'round these parts. Blatant trolling that should be banned.
>>
>>7494480
Started in the summer of 2 years ago. Apparently newfags from other boards didn't understand that those retards are not native nor welcome to /ck/ and started being bandwagoning faggots themsleves.
>>
>>7493439
Yes, you'll die if you drink water.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.