[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look what came in my Japanese subscription snack box.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Wasabi.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Wasabi.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Look what came in my Japanese subscription snack box.
>>
>>7493370
>wasabi kit kat

Jesus that sounds awful. How much did you pay for that garbage, OP?
>>
Too bad it didn't come with a loaded gun for you
>>
>>7493370
What's it taste like?
>>
>>7493385

$25 for two boxes a month, and it's supposed to focus more on new/limited edition/seasonal type shit, but I'm not weeb enough to really know (at least it's not pockey in every box.

I just cancelled, so this was probably my last box. Not enough chocolate and savory stuff; I have piles of sugary crap that all pretty much tastes the same.
>>
wasabi and kit kat wtf mate
>>
>>7493394

It's basically white chocolate with wasabi flavor in the background, and just little hints of heat here and there. It's not bad, but the matcha flavor (got that a few months ago) works better.
>>
Just go to an Asian market and buy the candy you actually want for like 1/4 the price. Plus you can hang out with all the other autistic weebs in your town.
>>
File: Mitsuwa-candy-aisle[1].jpg (737 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuwa-candy-aisle[1].jpg
737 KB, 2500x1667
>>7493412

I live near a Mitsuwa and have never seen most of the stuff they send in the box there.

Plus, it's nice to get a surprise box of treats in the mail twice a month.

Seeing actual weebs in real life does make you not want to be associated with Jap stuff, though.
>>
File: Wasabi 2.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Wasabi 2.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>
File: vaginabread1dfgdfgd1-400x319.jpg (37 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
vaginabread1dfgdfgd1-400x319.jpg
37 KB, 400x319
ever get one of these?
>>
>>7494007

Unfortunately not.

Global, snail mail shipping is included in the price, and they ship all over the world, so everything tends to be heavily processed, shelf stable type stuff.

They do seem to make a point to only send things that could melt during the colder seasons (in the Norther Hemisphere), which is considerate.
>>
>>7493453
>lives near a Mitsuwa
I want to say lucky bastard. But the amount of cringey weebs must be disgusting.
>>
>>7494554

I've seen one or two small groups of high school weebs every time I've gone to mine, usually just in the food court, along with the random 30 year old neckbeard eating alone.

It's 99% Japanese/Asian people just doing their grocery shopping.
>>
>>7494585
That sounds somewhat nice. Almost kinda wish I lived near one.
>>
>>7493370
YOU WEEB FAGGOT

DIE
>>
>>7493370
Nice, Im getting some more green tea kitkats. Their sooooo damn good.
>>
>>7494616

>almost kinda wish I lived near one

If you've ever watched an episode of Cooking with Dog and thought, "damn, that looks really interesting and easy to make, but finding all the ingredients in those amounts makes it not worth it", you'd love having a good quality Japanese/Asian grocery store.

Mitsuwa has virtually everything they've ever used on Cooking with Dog in manageable amounts, often cheaper than normal grocery stores, and sometimes at better quality.
>>
>>7493370
Wasabi sounds disgusting!
I've only eaten the Umai Bou. It was alright.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.