[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't cook anything decent with this faggot flying piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_2111.jpg (1 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
1 MB, 1936x1936
You can't cook anything decent with this faggot flying piece of fucking garbage
>>
perfect steak
>>
>>7492867
That's fine. It goes with your garbage taste in firearms
>>
Nice BB gun.
>>
>>7492867
>he fell for the slow cooker meme

Dubs and you shoot it
>>
Agreed, OP. Crock Pots are just a shitty braising device.

The whole "set it and forget it" thing is dumb. Yes, you can overcook stuff when you're braising it.
>>
ITT Retards
>>
>>7492867
If you can't figure out a crockpot then you should honestly consider suicide
>>
>>7493449
genuine question: How would you go about making something like pulled pork without a slow cooker?
>>
A pressure cooker is what you seek.
>>
How incompetent do you have to be to screw up slow cooking?
>>
>>7493541
oven. low heat. long times.
that simple
>>
that isn't even a real handgun and if you can't figure out how to cook things like pot roast or a shitty version of pulled pork or chicken noodle soup in a crock pot then you just need to give up, seriously.
>>
File: 6.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>7493556
I... I didn't even consider that as an option.

Thank you for opening my silly silly eyes.
>>
>>7492867
Fat ass
>>
>>7493541
Pressure cooker
>>
>>7493579
To be clear, do it in a pot in the oven. Slow cooking is just another word for braising.

Get the pork.
Put it into a hot oven-safe pot with an oven-safe lid and sear it on the hob.
Add whatever liquid you need.
Lid it.
Put it in the oven set to its lowest temperature.
Let it do its thing a while.
Pulled pork.
>>
salsa chicken
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have listened to those Facebook shit share recipes
>Tasty!
>>
>>7492867
You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scrapped off and thrown in the trash.
>>
File: 1457476783206.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457476783206.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>7493982
Therrrrrrre it is!
>>
File: '.gif (186 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
'.gif
186 KB, 600x397
>>7493982
Oh my god yes.
>>
>>7493974
Is Tasty! /ck/ approved?
>>
>>7493619
I do this all the time, hard to find good oven-based pulled pork recipes. What liquids do you use for the mixture?

My current mixture is a mixture of 2 parts apple cider vinegar to 1 part honey, along with a splash of lime juice, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and a bit of vegetable oil and my rub.

I also have gotten good results pouching it in two sheets of aluminum foil. Low moisture loss, still gets a nice exterior coat. Do you brine yours or rub it down?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.