[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got this lying in the fridge. What should I do with it, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Kaszanka.jpg (534 KB, 757x1011) Image search: [Google]
Kaszanka.jpg
534 KB, 757x1011
Got this lying in the fridge. What should I do with it, /ck/?
>>
>>7491989

try choking on it.
>>
seduce white women
>>
Looks like poo, return to your butt
>>
>>7491989
Swallow whole
>>
Up your butt and around the corner. Looks like it was made for it.
>>
>>7492010
>Up your butt and around the corner
I haven't heard this since like third grade. You made me smile. Wanna join the pen 15 club?
>>
>>7491993

It's too soft to choke on

>>7491994

Judge says I can't go within 10m of a woman
>>
>>7492015
8 DOUBLE O 8'S FOR LIFE

FUCK PEN 15
>>
>>7491989
From the filename and picture i'm guessing it is some kind of eastern european cured sausage.

I'd boil it for a few minutes to reduce the fat content, peel and dice it and mix with feta cheese, maybe add a dash of paprika and stuff into squid to fry off in a pan.

Serve it with a salad and new potatoes tossed in a little butter and herbs.
>>
Slice into coins, fry with onions and bacon, serve with mash, lingonberry jam, peas, kraut and brown gravy.
>>
>>7492047
are you chef?
>>
File: 015776470-big.jpg (117 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
015776470-big.jpg
117 KB, 1024x662
>>7491989
its almost like ur not even eastern european hmm
>>
>>7491989

Invite some Jehovah's Witnesses and Muslims over and serve it to them. Then tell them it was pork blood sausage, record their reactions and upload it
>>
>>7492122
that is pretty racist senpai
>>
>>7492132
>Jehovah's Witness is a race
>>
>>7492136
no the muslim part i meant
>>
>>7492047

Stop pretending you know shit, what you describe sounds like something from a 50's American cookbook minus Jell'o
>>
>>7491989
I'd slice it up and use it in a pot of beans
>>
>>7492146

Well at least they would start being afraid of death and maybe become decent people since they're going to mudslime hell...
>>
>>7491989
What kind of sausage is that?
>>
>>7492194
That recipe came from a michelin starred chef.
>>
>>7491989
It's a Polish type off blood sausage so just use it as you would black pudding.
It goes well with roasted >>7492132
pigeon or woodcock.
>>
>>7492146
>Muhammadanism is a race
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.