[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /ck/ think of Cranberry Juice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: cranberry.jpg (270 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
cranberry.jpg
270 KB, 2000x2000
what does /ck/ think of Cranberry Juice?
>>
>>7491186
too much sugar.
>>
Any that's not 100% juice is garbage. But it's gotta be a blend. 100% cran is too bitter to do anything with. Used to try to make cocktails with the pure cran. Switched to a pure juice cran-cocktail.
>>
>>7491202
>100% cran is too bitter

It's because you have the palate of a child
>>
Makes my daily vodka taste good
>>
>>7491186
>Juice Cocktail
>Cocktail
>Cock

get the fuck out of here with your jews cockfail, faggot.
>>
>>7491186
My father got recommended cranberry juice for his prostate health(he's going to have surgery today to "cut of a bit of his protate cuz its swollen and impeding his urinating and also have a bladder stone removed)
However the OP's pic is what my fathers bought the past few weeks but its from concentrate which ofc doesnt have nearly the health effect pure cranberry juice has.

Where could I get fresh cranberries cheap?(Netherlands fag btw)
>>
I enjoy the cocktail like in OPs pic but real cranberry juice is too bitter for my taste.
>>
>>7491186

I love Ocean Spray. My family entered a mail-order taste testing for Ocean Spray several years back. Got sent a bottle of their new formula for Diet Cranberry and it was freaking delicious. I imagine every other tester said the same thing, because I buy Diet Cranberry quite often and it's wonderful. I like the Diet Cranberry even better than the normal Cranberry. Of course, I do like to splurge on flavors like Cran-Raspberry, Cran-Apple and the White Cran-Strawberry. Got burned out on Cran-Grape years ago, still don't like the stuff.
>>
>>7491186
These are just cranberry-flavored apple juice. If you want 100% cranberry juice, go to Trader Joes.
>>
>>7491186
I buy the Low Sugar variety, the Light one has only 5% cranberry juice as opposed to 27%. Have it few times a week.
>>7491263
Try the frozen fruit aisle
>>7491317
Never found any apple juice in the ones in my country
>>
>>7491186

It's Crantastic!
>>
Vodka cranberry is the shit. Sucks that im allergic though
>>
>>7491186
>called juice
>actually dried cranberry pulp that's re-animated and sweetened

REAL cranberry juice is very expensive though, so I can understand why people buy reconstituted

I only use it for vodka, when I get a UTI
not sure if it's the juice or vodka that does the helping, but one or the other does
>>
good for making women get out of my house
>>
File: laughing.jpg (49 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
49 KB, 500x350
>>7491894
almost choked on my spaghetti
>>
>>7491186
i personally love them
>>
>>7491186
>asks about cranberry juice
>posts a picture of cordial.

honestly getting over juice altogether lately.
>>
>>7491202
>100% cran is too bitter to do anything with.
Is it? I don't think so.
>>
I like pure cranberry but all you can get most places in Australia is ocean spray which isnt as good
>>
>>7491186
I prefer pure white grapefruit juice
>>
>>7491228
This.
>>
>>7493077
wonderful contribution, faggot
>>
>>7493136
You too nigger
>>
>>7491186
cranberry?
It's a dihyaretic. My girlfriend drinks it on heh period.
Whaddya got ya period?
>>
>>7491263
try getting pygeum and soy lecitithin for him.
>>
>>7491228
this
>>
When you eat something really hearty and fatty it's a perfect drink. However I do drink it with like 70 percent water and keep it bitter
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.