[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what style you, /ck/? no judgment here, but its a fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: aaa.jpg (95 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
95 KB, 792x612
what style you, /ck/?

no judgment here, but its a fact that only pussies drink lagers.

give me a good scottish ale, and I'm a happy fuck.
>>
Pale Ales, Porter and Stout here.

Do you brew your own OP?
I've got some American IPA in the ferenter at the moment, using MJ M44 for the 1t time on this bacth, dry hopped with Chinook and Centinal, cant wait to try it, aiming for 4.9%ABV
>>
>>7488260
these
and also bocks, german pilsners, and lambics
i really wish lambics were more popular here in america
>>
>>7488295
There are quite a few breweries now that are making wild ales. I know they aren't the same but its as close as we get unless we're talking about imports.

>>7488241
Lambics/wild ales porters... thinking now I pretty much like anything except for adjunct lagers and IPAs
>>
>>7488241
pretty much anything on the left and middle, and a few on the right
i'm a pretty flexible man when it comes to booze
>>
>>7488295
Bock are interesting, they take part of the mash and boil it separately, usually 3 times then return it to the pot.
>>
>>7488241
>Pussies drink lagers,
thats a top tier idiot statement there, they're just as good as ales when done properly, the main difference between the 2 is the yeast that is used and the process but you already knew that didn't you.
So anyways op is on holiday in a tropical climate, goes up to the bar and asks for a beer, >a heavy Scottish ale please
barman laughs,
his echos are heard by the brewery in Scotland
>whew laddy have a lager FFS you're on holiday
op>lagers are for pussies
>>
>>7488241
Just give me that wheat beer fammo

Whatever it is
>>
Why the fuck do people think just cause a beer is bitter it's good?
>>
>>7488241
All lagers, porters, stouts, brown ales, Belgian styles, and a few of the mixed styles

Pale ales and wheat beers can fuck off, to be honest, famm
>>
fkjsdfkljdsfklj;dsfklj sdflkj dsflkj;dsaflk;dasflkj;jlk; adsf ljkdljkdfsllkjdsfaljk;
>>
>>7488354
seconded
>>
>>7488346
The initial thrill of finding a beer that actually tastes like something.
They never progress beyond that into beers that actually taste good.
>>
>>7488241
>wheat bees
>>
>>7488398
>just beer yourself
>>
Sugary wheat water with asexual fungus,

Mmm delicious
>>
>>7488427
Randall Munroe pls go and stay go
>>
>>7488427
So what do you enjoy that can't be broken down and idiotically described that way?
>>
>>7488427
>someday i'll grow up
>someday i can be like you guys
>someday all of these edges i wear will go
>someday
>>
>>7488241

I just drank a lot of beer tonight, I fell asleep for a few hours and woke up.

What's this "warm feeling" in my head? It's like my brain feels kind of warm. Is that normal? It doesn't hurt but it's a little uncomfortable.
>>
Hey bro my combination of malted grains fizzy ethanol drink is better than yours,

Mmm so good man, let's get waaaaaasted
>>
>>7488441
Probably slightly dehydrated. Drink some water.
>>
>>7488436
>someday I'll leave my basement
>someday I'll have my 1st kiss
>someday I'll lose my virginity
>someday I'll go beyond the city limits
>someday I'll stop being a fat neckbeard
>someday I'll eat at a restaurant
>someday I'll stop eating KFC everyday
>someday I'll try a beer besides bud light
>someday
>>
>>7488461
go back to /r9k/ you virgin
>>
>>7488465
I read that in dr robotniks voice :^).
>>
I can never drink just one or two beers. Whenever I get a little buzzed I want to drink more.
>>
I like my beer unfiltrated.
>>
Did you ever tried this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoked_beer
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 180x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 180x199
This one for me, at least in winter.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.