[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White Russian >Manhattan What are some other non-gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: white-russian.jpg (75 KB, 616x821) Image search: [Google]
white-russian.jpg
75 KB, 616x821
>White Russian
>Manhattan

What are some other non-gay cocktails?
>>
Tom Collins
>>
Vodka martini with anchovy stuffed olives.
>>
Whiskey Sour
Mint Julep (borderline)
Martini
Rusty Nail
>>
They're all gay

They literally have cock in the name

You're drinking COCKtails

Shitposting aside a Godfather is a nice beverage
>>
>>7488177
>>7488181
>>7488183
>>7488184
A drink can't have a sexuality, silly.
>>
>>7488177
Whisky and ginger ale
sex on the beach
fuzzy navel
anything with a little umbrella in it
coconut rum with coconut water and muddled lime
Gin and tonic
>>
you're a grown-ass man drink whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>7488177
Apple martinis
>>
Meh, drink what you want.

I've always liked an old fashioned... I don't think they're generally considered unmanly (and they actually gained a bit of popularity when mad men was big) nor particularly hipster-y, but really who cares.

I also love the shit out of coconut rum and pineapple juice.
>>
>>7488233
>>7488277
You guys are such absolute cuntholes. Seriously. It's a simple question, and your little "drink whatever you want" input has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Stop being so insecure, and stick to the topic at hand.
>>
File: 11_08_07_gin_tonic.jpg (29 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
11_08_07_gin_tonic.jpg
29 KB, 230x285
>>7488177
Gin n tonic is goat mixed drink
>>
>>7488177
French 75?
>>
>>7488177
>What are some other non-gay cocktails?
Anything you don't drink. Real men can drink whatever they want and make it manly. Even a glass of semen.
>>
Sidecars are great or an aviation cocktail if you want to be fun with it and you're at a nice bar.
>>
>>7488177
>>White Russian
confirmed for gay

i used to work a cocktail bar, and there is no escaping the gayness of the entire process
at a push, a long island ice tea is the closest you can get to non-gay, but they are basically just designed to get your drunk not to taste nice
>>
Take a pint glass, and a bottle of grain alcohol, careful now, this is the tricky part, pour it in the glass until it's full, and cough up some blood from years of binge drinking in to it.

There's your manly cocktail
>>
>>7488291
>insecure manchild worried about the sexuality of a god damned beverage projects his insecurity onto others in a childish tantrum

Stick to bud lite, you'll hurt yourself if you try too hard.
>>
>>7488177
>white Russian
>non-gay

pick one
>>
Finlandia Grapefruit vodka
top up with Fevertree tonic water
splash of Elderflower cordial
twist of lime
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x341
Tequila and Tonic
>>
>>7489810

I don't often call things gay, but when I do, flavored vodka is likely involved.
>>
>>7489847
I know I know, I'd usually be the same, but you wouldn't say that if you'd tried it.
>>
>>7488177
amaretto sour
>>
old fashioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWeVRxR1qek
>>
>>7488183
Holy fuck I like you.

You can also sub in blue cheese stuffed olives.
>>
File: 1361476438071.jpg (9 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1361476438071.jpg
9 KB, 252x244
>>7489850

Literally the line I use to convince 'straight' guys to fool around.
>>
File: momlo9tbks22lz6.jpg (34 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
momlo9tbks22lz6.jpg
34 KB, 500x331
>>7488328
>>7488469
>obvious, yet obligatory
>>
Moscow Mule
>>
>>7488177
my dick in your mouth with a lemon twist
>>
>be so racist that you can only drink things with "white russian" in it
>>
>>7488177
French 75
Pimms Cup
Tom Collins
Old Fashioned
Black Russian
Gimlet
Side car
Cuban Libre
Sazarec
Death in the afternoon
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.