[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in Montreal, got 50 bucks, what food to get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 0
in Montreal, got 50 bucks, what food to get?
>>
>>7486588
A train ticket to somewhere else
>>
>>7486592
>>
>>7486592
fuck off fag, i'm hungry, what get?
>>
>>7486592
Its the best part of the worst part of canada
>>
>>7486594
Smoked meat sammich
I dont know wheres best ao you should hoogle it
>>
>>7486588
go to joe beef and order whatever has foie gras in it
>>
>>7486602
too expensive, portions too small, i'm a big guy.
>>
>>7486588
Eat what you want. No need to spend it all unless you just want to.

I'd eat something greasy, cheap, and filling and use the rest of the $$ on booze.
>>
>>7486588
Fucking poutine obviously why are you even asking.

Go to Chez Claudette.
>>
>>7486625
so mcdonalds cheeseburgers and beer?
>>
Walk over to the Main, grab a smoked meat sandwich at Schwartz's. Hit some place for a shish taouk sandwich along the way, because why the fuck not? Blow the remainder drinking beer (at Montreal prices it'll only buy you a few). Just make sure you have enough left to get some Fairmount bagels tomorrow morning.
>>
>>7486647
beer so fuckin expensive here..wtf canadians?
>>
>>7486636
If that's what u want then go for it.
>>
>>7486654
Socialized medicine. You tax products that make people unhealthy, because use of them drives up healthcare costs. Look at what a pack of cigarettes goes for up there. Same thing.
>>
>>7486588

Swartz's deli for their smoked meat platter
>>
>>7486609
Then eating less will help you become a smaller guy.
>>
>>7486588
Isn't that where people go to be homos? Get some sausages.
>>
>>7486602
do this, except like anything on their menu
>>
See what looks good on HappyCow.
>>
>>7486595
It's the worst part of the best part of Canada. Nothing but minorities and hobos. Rest of the province is pure white.
>>
>>7486669
It's because of the water shortage, ranchers are struggling to feed their cattle. Way to politicize the issue for no reason though.
>>
>>7486609
For you
>>
>>7488492
Quebec has no water shortage and few if any ranchers. And socialized medicine isn't a political issue in Canada, so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.