[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work behind the counter at McD's in a large UK city. Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: UK.jpg (8 KB, 176x286) Image search: [Google]
UK.jpg
8 KB, 176x286
I work behind the counter at McD's in a large UK city.
Something has been bothering me recently. We have a lot of Muslim and other ethnic customers who don't eat pork.
We cook the McCountry pattys and the McMuffin sausage pattys on the same grill as the regular burgers.
Should I be telling them that they may be eating pork, we don't have any signs or stuff up and the manager isn't very approachable.
>>
>>7486234
it's not exactly halal food anyway - so what.
>>
>>7486234
fuck em
>>
>>7486234
Do people think vegetarian meals are prepared away from the meat?
>>
firstly, fuck them, they're muslims

secondly, IIRC, it's not haram if they eat it without knowing
>>
"He has made it unlawful for you…the flesh of swine…But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, God is Most Forgiving, Merciful."
>>
Never respect or tolerate the halal/haram system muslims have. Why? Because the halal haram system is much more than food.

Many atrocities are halal, permissible, for Muslims.
>>
>>7486234
Not your issue. In a free country people generally choose their level of religious observance. The most observant will eat at halal places, the same way observant Jews will eat at Kosher places. What the less observant choose to do is their business, not yours.
>>
every jew I know eats bacon
>>
>>7486234
Fuck 'em
>>
>>7486234
no, do not feed their superstitions
>>
>>7486269
This.
>>
>>7486234

My advice to you OP is to not rock the boat. You don't have any control over how they will react, it could create problems and lead to you getting fired or getting shitty treatment by your bosses for creating an issue for them to deal with.

What they don't know won't hurt them, or you.
>>
>>7486234

>Cherrypicking; the lifestyle.
>>
>>7486234
Go to your nearest synagogue and testify so McD's can be sued into oblivion.
>>
>>7486234
They actually have a get out of jail free card on consumption of pork, if they don't know they are fine.
>>
>>7488549
this!
>>
>using terms like "patty" and "behind the counter"
>being in the UK

Shitty bait attempt senpai
>>
>>7488564
What are the UK terms for these?
>>
>>7486234
muslims are like jews, they need to eat food that has been made a certain way in order for it to be okay. (when it comes to meat anyway). so they already know what theyre getting into.
>>
i worked at a lil ceasers for a few months, during hard times, and adjacent to our shop was a gas station owned by a really cool muslim dude. he would always order his pizzas without any pork stuff, and i would make sure to make his pizzas uncontaminated as i could. most people didnt use the alternate pizza cutter (the one that doesnt touch pepperoni or sausage) but i would. and since he was only getting veggies i would hook him up. he was a nice guy.
>>
>>7488639
Patty and behind the counter generally.
Don't listen to the other faggot, sounds like some Northern monkey who has never left his council estate.
>>
Obviously they don't care about their religion too much if they're eating at mcds. The beef and chicken there hasn't been slaughtered in the halal way anyway. Fuck em.
>>
>>7486234
>McDonald's thread
Hello, /ck/.
>>
>>7488648
I had a similar experience at Papa John's

Didnt know him well but he was more polite and well spoken than 90% of white locals that would come in
>>
>>7486234
Most british-indians I know aren't even muslim anymore.
>>
>>7488954
That's because most British-Indians are Hindu, fuckwit.
>>
File: chav-youth-subculture-4-638.jpg (113 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
chav-youth-subculture-4-638.jpg
113 KB, 638x479
>>7488982
Pakistan used to be the same country as India, dumbass

You uneducated bongs are even worse than our flyover rednecks
>>
File: belmer.jpg (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
belmer.jpg
5 KB, 251x201
>>7488988
might want to work on that reading comprehension, champ.
No-one mentioned Pakistan.
>>
>>7489004
>No-one mentioned Pakistan
Exactly. Hence why you should learn your history.
>>
>>7488988
flyover is the midwest and redneckland is the south, you are just as bad. Keep your shit straight
>>
>>7489009
The only difference between flyovers from milwaukee and flyovers from tuscaloosa is some fast food chains operate under a different name in those two places for reasons no one actually cares about except flyovers themselves.

They are the exact same religion which is either "sarah palin christian" or "butthurt militant atheist" (n.b. the "atheist" belief system in this part of the world literally consists of beliefs taken straight from sarah palin christianity, but with the word "not" inserted in front and "comma, you're not my real dad" inserted after)
>>
>>7489020
Trying too hard man, you can't make a post of entirely wrong things and expect people to believe that it is what you actually think
>>
>>7489006
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>pattys
>UK
>>
>>7489024
Buddy, the > before your text turns it green, and is traditionally meant to ascribe the statement to the other person when it is not a direct quote.

But I'm sorry I misunderstood your posts, I didn't realize you were role playing as a stupid person on the internet. It's easy to mistake that for actual stupidity in the absence of overt cues.
>>
File: memearrows.jpg (53 KB, 599x250) Image search: [Google]
memearrows.jpg
53 KB, 599x250
>>7489028
It wasn't a direct quote my paki loving friend.
See pic related if you're struggling.
>>
>>7489029
>paki
Racism outside of /b/ is against the rules
>>
>>7489038
This, he's probably a Drumpf supporter.
>>
>>7489029
You are literally Adolf Hitler for saying paki. I hope your country gets flooded with middle easterners.
>>
>>7489038
>Uzbekistan: Where Uzbeki's come from
>Afghanistan: Where Afghani's come from
>Kazakhstan: Where Kazakh's come from.
>Pakistan: Where Asians come from.
Nice liberal logic there. Shouldn't you be on reddit?
>>
>>7489057
SJWs: BTFO!
>>
>>7489045
see
>>7488886
kek
>>
>>7489059
may you live in Pintresting times
>>
>>7489057
The correct demonym for a person from Pakistan is "Pakistani", and I have reddit open in another thread. Posting about the reddit boogyman is a bannable offense, you despicable BNP supporter.
>>
>>7489040
>drumpf

i hope youre being ironic because that joke sucks
>>
>>7489305
D'awww, did the Drumpf fag get upset because I made fun of his nasty racist savior?
>>
File: Would you like orange jews.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
Would you like orange jews.png
11 KB, 274x290
Good...good! Don't tell them anything, make sure you add extra bacon and sausage to their meals and hopefully their god will smite them dead.
>>
What do you suggest off the menu?

I normally just go and get around 5 cheeseburgers a fillet o fish and a quarter pounder with a chocolate milkshake if the machines working.
>>
>>7486243
My brother used to work at McD's. He told me they had to take extra care with the vegetarian stuff.

eg. seperat prep area, different colour gloves etc.
>>
File: palm.jpg (2 KB, 136x91) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
2 KB, 136x91
>>7489636
>fillet o fish
How do you order it when you can't even spell it?
>>
>>7489870
it's a glorified fish finger sandwich matey. I'm not calling it a 'filet'.
>>
>>7489309
Ok so you are trolling
>>
>>7489636
>>7489870
>>7489884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csrPT9ClVUc
>>
>>7486234
I know plenty of muslims that drink.

They likely dont give a shit is all. Its not like vegetarianism where its a moral thing
>>
>>7490310
fuck, they're about $4 here in bongland
>>
>>7489040
Who is Drumpf?
>>
>>7488564
Don't forget that the "McCountry" is a Croatian burger.
>>
>>7488652
Rasheed is doing his nut in.
>>
>>7489038
>>7489040
>>>/triggered/
>>
>>7490310
I forgot that Americans mispronounce fillet in some weird faux French manner.
>>
>>7488652
Do you know how I can tell you're a foreigner shitposting?
>>
>>7486249
Does this mean that Muslim CAN eat pork if its the last resort or they can't help it?
>>
>>7491153
Yes, it does
>>
>>7491139
>foreigner
from whose perspective
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.