[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I consider blood pudding a pleasant thing to eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Stornoway-black-pudding-007.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Stornoway-black-pudding-007.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
I consider blood pudding a pleasant thing to eat
>>
i've cooked it but never tried it
>>
i don't, the texture is awful, and the taste is mediocre
>>
Blood sausages are the shit
>>
>>7486117
Nasty look, decent taste
>>
>>7486117
Honestly concept is disgusting and appearance is revolting, but the food itself really isn't half-bad.
>>
>>7486117
hard to come by where I live, but i'm a fan
>>
>>7486117
Black pudding is nice. Cold or microwaves on white bread is pretty basic. Wouldn't mind having a log that wasn't store brand cheap. I wonder what goes into an artisan black pudding
>>
File: mustamakkara.jpg (34 KB, 620x360) Image search: [Google]
mustamakkara.jpg
34 KB, 620x360
>>7486130
Fucking this
>>
>>7486423
Why's the concept of consuming blood "revolting"? In essence it's not so different from consuming an animal's flesh. You're still eating animal carcass.
>>
>>7486117
Don't you have anything to contribute to your own thread, OP? Why did you post this?
>>
Never tried it. What does it taste like? Whenever I steam or cook pork burgers, the blood or mystery liquid pools on top and coagulate into this soft...thing. Browning said soft substance makes it extremely tasty. If it tastes anything like it, I'll run out to get some now.
>>
>>7487255
It is spiced a fair bit and very heavy. I wouldn't say it's like drippings as it isn't salty but it's worth a try.
>>
>>7486130
my nigga
>>
>>7486117
Morcilla is my favorite sausage.
>>
File: bbclackpudding2.jpg (27 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
bbclackpudding2.jpg
27 KB, 564x423
>>
File: braunschweiger_roll_web.jpg (237 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
braunschweiger_roll_web.jpg
237 KB, 450x338
>>7486117
I consider braunschweiger a pleasant thing to eat.
>>
>>7486117
Where I come from liking blood sausage is as common as liking chicken.
>>
File: What brother.jpg (553 KB, 2000x2207) Image search: [Google]
What brother.jpg
553 KB, 2000x2207
>>7486486
>microwaves
>>
>>7487092
Because you are talking to a 12 year old girl called Stefany that thinks burgers and chicken nuggers grow on trees in the plastic wrapping.
>>
>>7486506
What are those fruits on the sausages? Cranberries? I wouldn't think to have fruits with blood sausage but it sounds like it could be good.
>>
>>7487869
Very good choice, especially if you have some tortilla chips, limes and beers.
>>
>>7489153
Lingonberry jam
>>
only because you micks run out of potatoes too easily
>>
>>7489153
Classic with "boudin noir" is glazed Apples with onions...
>>
>>7487991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80ZKIjSp3g
>>
Black pudding is definitely yummy
>>
>>7486117
A bit of syrup and it's fucking great.
>>
File: 1456240629730.png (260 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456240629730.png
260 KB, 640x360
>>7486117
Same desu
But I wouldn't eat it alone
I'd eat it with a nice Irish breakfast and a cup of tea or coffee to wash it down
>>
>>7489153
I know they're not, but they trigger me because half a dozen poisonous fruits look exactly like that.
>>
it looks like those patties Africans make by mashing bugs together in a bowl and molding them
>>
>>7489153

Caramelised apples are fantastic with black pudding
>>
Thank you for perpetuating this nice thread about blood pudding anonfriends
>>
>>7490611
Yes. Definitely god-tier. That or blueberry sauce.
>>
>>7486117
>blood sausage
>disgusting tasting shit that norther english and scum scottish consider food

basically the worst thing you can eat in the uk and ruins a fried breakfast.
>>
>>7489432
My man. I went to Paris a while ago, and decided to go to this fancy-ass place on top of a skyscraper as a treat, and it fucking sucked. Creme brulee tasted like scrambled eggs. Then I go to all the low-rent cafes and bistros, and mother of god I have never had anything as beautiful and indulgent as Foie Gras on toast with goats butter for a starter, and then boudin noir with apples and tartiflette as a main. That meal was easily one of the best of my life. Memories, man...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.