[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> doc told me to not have more than 2 servings of fruit a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1457488284002.jpg (171 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457488284002.jpg
171 KB, 600x600
> doc told me to not have more than 2 servings of fruit a day, no juice, cut down on added sugar, no HFCS, no grain, no gluten, no dairy, 4 servings of vegetables a day
> all this to stop inflammation in my brain causing me to be sick

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT? TWIGS?
>>
meat
>>
i'd eat fish, poultry, lean meat, and non-starchy vegetables.

e.g broccoli, cauliflower, brussel's sprouts, green beans, spinach, leafy greens, etc.
>>
>>7484908
cyanide
>>
Doctors a meme, just ignore his advice
>>
Reducing your sugar is smart. The rest is memes.

t. Guy in hospital right now getting his rectum removed thanks to extreme GI inflammation.
>>
>>7484908

soup and salad, nimrod.

You must be a low information prole if you really have trouble understanding these directions
>>
>>7484908
beans and rice
>>
>>7484908
What kind of question is this? Literally any food that follows your doc's guidelines
>>
>>7484908
GPs are usually shit at nutrition. I'd get a second opinion. What would happen if you just ate whatever whole plant foods you like?
>>
>>7484996
> no grains
>>
OP, please listen to the doctor's advice. We want you to feel better :)
>>
File: tumblr_mi4u35Rf4n1r5jtugo1_250.png (67 KB, 204x193) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi4u35Rf4n1r5jtugo1_250.png
67 KB, 204x193
My breakfast every morning is literally grain+ dairy+fruit with a cup of tea+honey+milk.

I would rather die than give that up.
>>
Just do keto. You may as well.
>>
>>7485010
Apparently this one has taken a special interest in nutrition.

>>7484984
How to into telling the memes from actual beneficial advice?
>>
>>7484908
If you're not allergic to gluten, you have no reason to avoid gluten. Consider finding another doctor because this one is definitely questionable.
>>
>>7485089
The thinking is that maybe I am. Do the OP diet for a month, then slowly introduce things back in to see if anything causes a reaction.

Don't think I can be fucked though, since I'm too sick to feed myself sometimes it would be too hard just to get calories. I think I'll just reduce/cut out juice, fruit, sugar, HFCS, and increase vegetables. Maybe have salad every day.

Because my liver is acting up I can't even take any meds right now so it's not like anything will make a difference right now anyway.
>>
>>7484984
>t.

Isn't this a middle finger? Why are you trying to fuck that guy?
>>
>>7485196
tereveisen newfag
>>
>>7485281
t(-_-t)
>>
File: Untitled.png (142 KB, 671x941) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
142 KB, 671x941
>>7485102

https://kat.cr/how-not-to-die-discover-the-foods-scientifically-proven-to-prevent-and-reverse-disease-epub-pdf-t11994618.html
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>7484908
4 servings of vegetables, two servings of fruit you stupid prick. the answer is right there and he said nothing about preparing veg in a way that tastes good (olive oil, lemon/lime juice, salt, fresh spice, dried spice, salt, whatnot).

cauliflower, oliveoil, salt & pepper. add lemon juice - voila.
>>
Starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes and such. Steaming or boiling is faster than baking. I do mine in an elevated pan inside a pressure cooker. Or make some stews.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.