[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curtis Stone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Why do Americans love Curtis Stone so much?
>>
>>7482784
I have never heard of this guy in my life, and his hair makes him look like an australian reality TV contestant
>>
He looks like Ellen Degeneres (or however the fuck you spell her name)
>>
>>7482808
That's because they literally have the same hair.
>>
Do we? I have no idea who that is.
>>
>>7482808
>>7482820

He has been on the Ellen show.

https://youtu.be/EPzFIASyhyM
>>
American here. Never heard of him.
>>
>>7482797
he's a judge on my kitchen rules so you're close
>>
>>7482843
>my kitchen rules
what the hell is that?
>>
>>7482846
australian reality cooking show
>>
>>7482846

Some Australian cooking show
>>
>>7482846
>>7482848
>>7482849
Cancer reality TV only retards watch
>>
Are you american? Because americans don't know who Curtis Stone is. Sometimes I see his show "Movable Feast" on Create TV and I just change the channel
>>
>>7482899
Ask your mother if she knows who he is.
>>
>>7482913
My mother has never watched even a single episode of reality television of any kind. Show her a picture of a jesuit theologian, third world maoist personality, or some old jew from the middle ages, and you might have yourself a conversation.

Also, nobody in my immediate family owns or has ever owned a television except my father who had one in the 1970s during a brief flirtation with vulgarity.
>>
>>7483276

How many fedoras does your family go through in a year? Because that's a lot of tipping.
>>
He's on food network's allstar academy. he lost last season and was eliminated first this season.
>>
Not American myself but I live in the US.
I have no idea who he is and don't think many Americans do, either.
As he's too handsome to be a British, Irish or Kiwi food personality, countries where actual talent counts for something when it comes to getting to be on television, I'm gonna guess he's either Canadian or Australian.
>>
His face and accent are too much for me. If I were to see him in person I'd probably question if he was real or a human sized caricature
>>
take home chef season 1 was one of the first cooking shows i watched. learned some stuff from this aussie... first time ever an aussie has taught this proud amurikan anything
>>
Why did coles even collaboration with him? Never known him at all
>>
>>7482784
Never heard of him
>>
I hadn't heard of him either until about six months ago when he came into my restaurant on a slow night. Apparently he was in town for a business deal with Winn Dixie. He ate some fish tacos and did a couple of shots with us and shot the shit for a while. He's a really nice guy.
>>
He should do a show "Kitchen Sabotage". Have a few hidden cameras and just subtly cause a shitstorm in decent restaurants. Cup of salt in soup, balls in salad dressing, mixing flour in with gluten free bread dough. Would be interesting.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.