[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrible restaurant experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Chuck_e_cheese-0090.jpg (216 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_e_cheese-0090.jpg
216 KB, 1600x902
>Friday night
>strap on my GoPro
>go to Chuck E. Cheese for some delicious pizza
>denied entry by a thuggish employee
>won't even tell me why I am being denied entry
>other customers just gawk at me, won't intervene on my behalf
>leave frustrated and hungry

What are some of your terrible restaurant experience stories?
>>
>Go to mexico
>go in a restaurant
>the angle between wall and ceiling is curved
>big ass bug crawling wall, fall from ceiling
>almost fall in my plate
>proceed to do that several times
>later on find a human tooth in my food
>>
File: 1377054338824.gif (3 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1377054338824.gif
3 MB, 448x252
>>7482495
it's funny because OP is a pedophile
simply epic
>>
>>7482495
Real talk, Chuck E Cheese's has the best fast food pizza. Nolan Bushnell made damn sure of that.

Only get to eat it at co-workers' kids' parties tho
>>
>>7482495
>slap on my go pro
10/10

Seriously though are you even aloud to go to cucky cheese and order their delicious pizza if you are 18+?
>>
>>7483425
>Seriously though are you even aloud to go to cucky cheese and order their delicious pizza if you are 18+?

They won't let you in unless you have a kid with you.
>>
>>7483645

that sounds really discriminatory.

where's the lawsuits?
>>
>>7482495

they literally have a no singles policy
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>7482495
>>
Here's an idea: why not apply to work there. I'm sure they probably throw away pizzas all the time. Other food places do it, so this shouldn't be any different. Good, shitty pizza for free.
>>
>>7485420
I think Chucky's does background checks on employees.
>>
>>7485404
i would assume that the gold diggers of the world have looked into it and decided either:
1. this isn't a kind of discrimination that's illegal enough to successfully sue over
or
2. the dying relic of a previous decade doesn't have enough money to be worth enduring a shitshow of a lawsuit.
>>
>go to $100 a head restaurant
>have dessert
>get cheesecake
>ask if I can get peanut butter on the side
>cheesecake comes back without peanut butter
>i asked for peanut butter on the side
>sorry, we're out of peanut butter
>can't you make some?
>no
>>
>>7485409
nice rare pepe my friend
>>
I was having dinner at a nice restaurant called Bridges with my partner and her three kids for her birthday, along with their elderly lady nanny.

I decided to order the jambalaya but I asked the waiter to make mine not spicy (because I'm allergic to pepper). The food arrived quickly and it looked terrific but as soon as I took the first bite I started to cough, then began to choke. To my horror I realized that the jambalaya had pepper in it - a LOT of pepper. The choking got worse and I couldn't breathe but then the nanny came running over yelling

"HELP IS ON THE WAY DEAR!"

She got into position behind me and started to firmly give me the heimlich maneuver. After what felt like forever a piece of shrimp flew out of my throat and suddenly I could breathe again. I turn to thank her for saving my life but I froze when I saw that her "face" was a prosthetic and had peeled off. My date's nanny was a man!
>>
>>7483645

They also won't let you in if you do not have an adult with you.
When I was 16, me and a couple friends wanted pizza and tried to get in, and they would not let us in without an adult.

Kind of silly, but I can see not wanting teenage ruffian in your restaurant.
>>
>>7485825
is this pasta?
>>
>>7485999
mrs doubtfire
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.