[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my hamburger /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458277073745.jpg (146 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458277073745.jpg
146 KB, 720x960
Rate my hamburger /ck/
>>
>>7482120
Unsure what the horror show underneath the burger is. Untoasted bun. 4/10, would poke and possibly cut in half before eating.
>>
Could use a slice of tomato, bottom bun half looks dry. I like onions too too, but that's just me.
>>
Not a hell of a whole lot/10
>>
>>7482120

What kind of cheese?

Needs more onion and tomato. Also, meat should be on top of the veggies.
>>
Looks bretty tasty 7/10
>>
>>7482166
>meat on veggies
Are you from Australia? Why is your hamburger upside down?
>>
>>7482126
pretty sure that its bacon. 7/10
>>
>>7482166

This. Except the meat on top of veggies.

I'm sure the excuse is "bun won't get soggy". Nigga, you clownin. Just let your burger rest after you cook it.
>>
>>7482185

Vegetables should be the bottom bitch in the hamburger, senpai. Not the meat.
>>
>>7482166
Yeah but all the veggies I had at the moment were lettuce and garlics
>>
>>7482190
Oh, well in that case, it's too much and incorrectly placed. Marked up to a 4.5/10 because I took half the bacon off and ate it by hand while reassembling the burger.
>>
>>7482209

No problem then, if you don't have it I can't fault it.

8/10
>>
>>7482126
The horror show is probably bacon, and the meat was luckily cooked well.
>>
For perfect design:

Bun
bacon
melted cheese
Hamburger patty
Assorted vegetables
bun
>>
>>7482120
Pretty good. Looks like something i'd make or pay for.
>>
>>7482120
How? I'd need to eat it. This is like posting a picture of a song, and asking me to rate it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.