[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watching Beat Bobby Flay >She keeps doing this little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 86XPfO_d.jpg (43 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
86XPfO_d.jpg
43 KB, 512x512
>Watching Beat Bobby Flay
>She keeps doing this little cute squeaky laugh

She's not married anymore...I have a chance right /ck/?
;_;
>>
>>7481904
White women past 25 aren't cute
>>
large tits
small head
>>
>>7481976
dude she has a huge head and medium t.'s.
>>
What episode is this from?
>>
>>7482009
Probably not an episode but a promo photo for her restaurant in Las Vegas.
>>
>>7481904
Your mom beats Bobby Flay.
>>
>>7482032
Thanks! She is a good cook.
>>
File: jack.jpg (480 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
480 KB, 1024x768
>you will never suckle those teats

why live
>>
>>7482009
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1373094/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t11#self-tt3205302
>>
>>7482138
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1373094/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t11#self-tt3205302
anchor only works once you collapse "self" subsection.
>>
bitch looks super plastic-y
not attractive imo
>>
>>7481904
she's probably super messed up from all her abuse ;_;
>>
>>7482026
Correctumundo

My moms boss supposably sees her all the time but only at the restaurant.
>>
You actually do. I live in LA met her a few times. She hangs out in Beverly Hills on canon all the time. Happy hunting
She is very self conscious so be sweet with her but in control and kind of a Dick and she's yours. Not even kidding.
>>
>>7482000
And man hands
>>
>>7482357

Beverly Hills is actually a garbage town. You know that right?

I mean Rich people have nice houses in the Suburb areas. But downtown Beverly Hills is trash. We're talking Chicago level dump status.

This was 2009 but I doubt a whole lot has changed.
>>
>>7482403
What does any of that have to do with what the guy said? You sound like one of those neckbeards who goes LOBSTER IS FOR PRISONERS like a robot because you have some kind of chip on your shoulder about your social status.
>>
>>7481904
>>>/tv/
>>
>>7481904
You know she's fucking bobby right? Those squeaks are for him
>>
>>7481904
Yes, you are, we all are :)
>>
>>7482730
>chip on your shoulder about your social status
Dude that's like 80% of America
>>
>>7482386
Oh god
>>
>>7481969
>italian
>white
>>
I've vaguely recall seeing a recent photo of her in a ylyl thread on /b/ and she has not aged well. Looks really gross without the makeup and airbrushing...
>>
>>7482788
>thinking she'll settle for twc
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.