[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ have you ever mixed tea with whiskey? I'm talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: EucIfYY.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY.gif
2 MB, 235x240
Hey /ck/ have you ever mixed tea with whiskey?

I'm talking poorfag shit here, what are your best drinks?
>>
Water.
>>
File: 232164333alt1.jpg (202 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
232164333alt1.jpg
202 KB, 1425x1425
>>7481463
>tea with whiskey
Are you Heston Blumenthal?
>>
>>7481463
If you can afford whiskey.......you can afford a coke to mix it with.
>>
>>7481463
If you get packaged cider mix from a grocery store, a lemon and cheap whiskey you can make a pretty good toddy. Best served warm and its great for shut in cold days
>>
>>7481521
you can't just make assumptions like that asshole
>>
>>7481463
daquiris
>>
File: black_booster.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
black_booster.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>>7481521
$3.65 for 5 liters, asshole. Think before you speak next time.
>>
>>7481554
NAS, no thanks
>>
Where do you buy that?
>>
>>7481564
Africa
>>
>>7481463
I actually drink it all the time. Especially when I'm feeling sick though.

>>7481523
I've done this also and it might be even more delicious. either one makes a delicious hot toddy which is the drink of the gods
>>
>>7481554
> liquor in a jug
What the fuck? Even milk in bags cant compare with this
>>
I occasionally substitute bourbon for brandy in a hot toddy.
>>
>Hey /ck/ have you ever mixed tea with whiskey?
yeah, it's good. brandy is my goto spirit for mixing with (black) tea though.
>>
>>7481554
is blindness a feature?
>>
>>7481591
>>7481802
If you look closely, you'll note that the label is actually being held on my scotch tape. I actually think this won't make you blind. I've had samogon distilled from table sugar, and though I felt pretty awful the next day, it didn't make me go blind. I bet you could do table sugar whiskey as well, and it'd be priced about the same.

I'm personally more concerned with the expiration date.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.