[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the worst diet on /ck/? I drink soda with every meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: fatfuck.jpg (50 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
50 KB, 680x454
Who has the worst diet on /ck/? I drink soda with every meal and only eat microwaveable shit unless it's the weekend, and even then I usually get takeaway.
>>
>>7481399
If you don't cook and only eat bad food, why are you on a cooking board?
>>
>>7481399

Yeah, this >>7481399

I used to have shitty diet but I cooked everything, just made fatty, high carb shit and ate way too much of it. Lost 120lbs now, fucking cray.
>>
>>7481418
Says the faggot that can't read the title of the board.
>>
>>7481418
I don't watch anime and post on /a/, do you have a problem with that as well?
>>
>>7481399
I weigh 278kg and only eat fried foods at the buffet.
>>
>>7481399
imagine being the guy who modeled for this pic
theyre like "yeah put the chips all over your shirt like you really would you fat fuck"

i bet that guy felt really bad inside and only got like $100 for the shoot
>>
I eat essentially nothing, drink water and orange juice and smoke a heap of bongs.
>>
Fuck you faggots. You are all faggots.
>>
People who admit to not even cooking should be permabanned from this board.

Yeah, I know the title is "Food & Cooking" instead of just "Cooking", but who specifically comes to a food forum to discuss food unless they actually cook? Fat american shits who eat nothing but fast food, that's who. That's why there's nothing but fast food threads on the front page every day.
>>
>>7482517
Serious question, do you fit in chairs anymore?
I'm 150 kg and really having trouble with it. Embarassing as fuck.
>>
>>7482771
what do you eat to be so big?
pls do tell

sincerely
hungary skellington
>>
>>7482567

Lost my keks
>>
Bf owns a pizzeria so we eat a lot of pizza, bread sticks, calzones, subs and salads. It's cheaper than buying groceries and it doesn't cost him much to make.
>>
>eat microwavable trash or fast food almost every day
>in large portions too
>laze around and do nothing all day
>been doing this for at least 3 years
>still only 20 pounds overweight

Is my metabolism just godly or something?
>>
>Ameriblobs
>>
>>7483018
No. You're twenty pounds overweight
>>
>>7483042
Yeah but I feel like I should be way fatter considering my diet and lack of activity. If this isn't abnormal how do people even get to be like 300+ pounds?
>>
>>7482776
They're providing their bodies more calories than they consume.
>>
>>7483044
How old are you?

You may not have crazy skinny fat metabolism but it still sounds like you are above average

I use to eat 2 huge dishes of poutine a week and then go home and make burgers and fries onion rings shit like that still weighing what I did in highschool.
My metabolism recently died as now I am now eating less poorly and still growing Tits
>>
>>7483087
>>
>>7483091
Your metabolism will almost certainly slow down
>>
>>7483044
You might be gaining more pounds per year than average as you age. Most overweight or obese people don't suddenly wake up one morning that way. It takes years of a dedicated shitty diet. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but do you really wanna look at yourself at 40 and say: "oh, fuck. I'm fat!" It's so much easier to keep your health than try to regain it after you let yourself go for years. It takes most people 10-20 years to get obese. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>7483018
It's all about calories. You think you're eating a lot, but have you ever put it on paper?
>>
>>7483044
you underestimate how much obese people eat
its like 10 times as many calories as a normal person would eat
>>
>>7483091
kek. if you don't start getting exercise now you'll be pretty miserable by your mid/late 20s
>>
>>7483091
Ah, yes. When I was 19, I would go out with my friends for pizza. A whole. LARGE. Pizza. this was standard practice. When I was actually really hungry, I would get a large meatball sub in addition. If I was hungry in the middle of the night, I used to just make a waffle sundaes at 1 AM. On Saturday mornings, I would basically eat a whole box of cereal while watching cartoons. I wasn't extremely overweight either, maybe 20-25 lbs. It's now 10 years later and I can't do that shit anymore and it sucks.

Just enjoy it while you can, but be prepared to gear it down in a few years.
>>
>>7481399

The single best change you can make is to dump the soda.

If you want to fix one thing make it that.

My other piece of advice is to get rid of your microwave. If you don't have it as a crutch you'll be more likely to try.

But really dump the soda.
>>
I eat fast food abot 5-6 times a week and drink abot a liter of regulr soda a day in addition to the large regulr soda i get at burger king or wendy's, and i'm only *slightly* overweight ok. I am 33 and possibly from the untied states of america but who cares. I got into cooking when i quit being an alcoholist, which is a popular past time in this part of the country, and lost a few pounds from not boozing 5 days a week. ok. now i just drink like once a week so that's the amount that normal ppl drink ok right folks. anyway who cares ok bye
>>
>>7481399
>>7483305

I drink a beer (or two) with every meal, I'm not sure that's better than soda
>>
>>7483359

Probably healthier in the short term but not if you are an alcoholic.
>>
>>7483015
So you eat sandwiches and the occasional salad. Brevity, bitch.
>>
I drink a monster 5 days a week+10 cans of diet soda

fatty italian food because I'm italian

a case of beer a week

junk food baggies almost everyday

and I only sleep like 5 hours a night

I don't even know how I'm still alive
>>
>>7482776
I eat,regular food but too much of it. Plus either sweets or chips on a daily to semi-daily basis.
That amounts to about 3000 calories a day. Not outrageously much (2500 is normal) but enough to gain a lot over the years.
>>
>drink at least four beers a night
>3-4 nights a week i'll drink more
>the next morning i don't feel so hot, crave greasy food
>jack in the box drive thru on the way to work
>meat lovers breakfast burrito
>feel like shit about it all day
>drink when i get home to cope
>and the cycle repeats itself

fortunately i find time to work out 3-4 days a week, so i'm not a fatass. i know its not healthy though.
>>
>>7483568
Nah, you're probably a fatass. You're in denial.
>>
>>7483091
lol
>>
>>7483568
Your liver has got to be struggling m8, cut back slowly on the alcohol and fatty foods
>>
File: tumblr_m4ok05PxWk1qh8qbdo1_250.jpg (14 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ok05PxWk1qh8qbdo1_250.jpg
14 KB, 250x144
I work at panda express I eat there at least 2 times a day 5-6 days of the week. I try to drink as much water as I can and try to pick relatively healthy options but sometimes I just don't give a fuck I drink lemonade with most meals and soda sometimes. When I run out of cold water I drink shit tons of soda so I try to avoid that. My diet is horrendous.
>>
File: 1387862673011.jpg (87 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
1387862673011.jpg
87 KB, 450x370
>tfw eat chicken and broccoli every day
>>
>>7481399
Your Gonna die young that's all there is to it. Keep doing what your doing if you enjoy it.
>>
probably me.

i have type 2 diabetes, but i don't take meds and i still eat garbage.

i damage my organs (eyes, kidneys, cardiovascular system, etc) with each junky meal.
>>
>>7483518

2500 is not normal. Depending on age and gender the normal is anywhere from 1200-2000 calories. 2500 puts you into the realm of obesity sooner or later unless you're on your feet and active almost all day.
>>
>>7484893

I had a coworker like that. She had Type 2 and once she got the diagnosis she just completely let herself go. Soda and candy with every meal, fatty fried meats, almost never eating fruits and veggies. About a year before she died they had to remove one of her eyes and then one night she apparently died in her sleep.
>>
File: 1454550320077.jpg (89 KB, 598x456) Image search: [Google]
1454550320077.jpg
89 KB, 598x456
>>7481399
>>7482517
>>7483015
>>7483018
>>7483307
>>7483359
>>7483430
>>7483568
>>7484260
>>7484893

You're all disgusting pieces of shit.

I hope you all die someday.
>>
>>7483430

Monster tastes like literal vomit. I used to drink them for all-nighters in college because the 1.5lbs of sugar in every can kept me wired. No way on God's green Earth I'd drink one of those recreationally.

Energy drinks in general are so fucking bad for you.
>>
>>7484912

>Dietary Advice: Asian Edition
>>
>>7484924
>I hope you all die someday.
I guarantee you I will.
>>
>>7481399
Probably that one faggot with the MLP doll.
>>
>>7482567
If you make fun of my dad again I will probably just keep kekkin and playin tekken.
>>
this thread summs up everything that's wrong with /ck/
>>
>>7483359
It's like, the same amount of calories I'm pretty sure. They're both fine as long as you keep track of your calories and don't drink a shit ton.
>>
>>7485069
So will he, if it makes you feel any better.
>>
File: image.png (535 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
535 KB, 2048x1536
>>7484912
>2000

Fuck off grandpa
>>
i can't figure out how to increase my calorie intake. most stuff i like has 200 calories at most and i don't have time or money to reach 2000. should i just start eating jars of peanut butter or what.
>>
>>7485758
That's what I did. Eat peanut butter with a spoon and crackers if you feel like it.

Also, eat like 4 eggs at a time with cheese and sauce. Motherfucker making me hungry
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.