[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /ck/ what is something you hated but now like me? tomatoes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: onion.gif (36 KB, 257x285) Image search: [Google]
onion.gif
36 KB, 257x285
hello /ck/

what is something you hated but now like

me? tomatoes.
>>
File: Nog and Jake.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nog and Jake.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>>7480756
>>
Nothing I always liked everything except green olives and that will never change.
>>
Semen
>>
>What I hated but now like
Satarash, onions and garlic, sardines, most salads and vegetables, sauerkraut, things cooked in wine, I like pretty much everything now, alcohol.
>What I liked but now hate
Less than 80% cocoa chocolate, sweets on general, sodas and "juices".

Growing up isn't a meme.
>>
>>7480756
You probably didn't like them because you were eating fucking onions the entire time.
>>
I used to hate sour cream
now I put a dollop on everything.

oh yeah, and Kim Chi.
>>
>>7480756
Coffee. When I was a kid, I assumed coffee was supposed to taste like shit. Turned out my parents' pre-ground canned coffee brewed in an automatic drip machine was just shitty. These were pre-internet, pre-3rd wave coffee days, so it was a hard-won culinary discovery for me.
>>
Cabbage. Hated it, but now I find myself liking and even seeking it out.
>>
Fish. I used to be repulsed by the very smell of em. Can't imagine living withot em now.
>>
Spinach and pecan pie
>>
>>7481041
>pre internet coffee
>pre 3rd wave coffee
Your memes are getting out of control buddy.
>>
>>7480770
I always wondered who the first Feringi would be to get his teeth capped like Ben Affleck in the late 90's and walk around the galaxy like the sexy pimp he would be.

Also, I'm from the deep south and now I love all kinds of stewed greens. Turnips, Collards, Mustards...you name it.
>>
>>7481147
I was born in the early 70's, dingleberry. Good coffee was rare.
>>
Carrots
>>
>>7480756
vegan food
>>
>>7481041
get some carbs instead of coffee brah. if you grave for coffee than it's a sign that your body needs more carbs.
>>
>>7480756
>have bag of dried onions
>don't realize they are highly concentrated spice
>gobble them down
>farts smell like onions for 2 days so far
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.