[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does/ck/ think of pop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (915 KB, 3000x1911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
915 KB, 3000x1911
What does/ck/ think of pop?
>>
its called soda
>>
its called coke
>>
its called fizz-wa
>>
It's called soft drinks
>>
>>7480593
I prefer ice-tea.
>>
>>7480593
>pop
go back to minnesota
>>
i'll take some of that MB though
>>
Water tastes better.
>>
>>7480593
Why do people even buy 2-liters? They go flat like 2 or 3 days after you open them.
>>
This is what I think of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w1XhNAG4bc

It's why I don't drink sugary drinks anymore, that shit rots your teeth
>>
>>7480658
I want Texas to go and stay go. Now every soft drink is a fucking coke, you goddamned inbred.
>>
Sunkist used to be the sugariest soda on the planet, but they reduced it by like 20 percent in the past year or so and now it tastes like garbage
>>
Do people in the south really say stuff like "Get me a grape coke or a Mr. Pibb coke?"
>>
>>7480593
I like to put liquor in it.
>>
>>7481278
This guy is a tryhard faggot but he has a point.
>>
>>7480593
Its like liquid candy, and I fucking love it.

But just like candy, I only eat it on occasions where you should be snacking.
I dont put a snickers bar on my plate at dinner.

I buy the "nostalgia/novelty" sodas. Glass bottles usually with cane sugar. Local candy store has a ton of them.
>>
>>7481199

Anon, I don't know how to tell you this...
>>
>>7480593
>>7480596
>>7480606
>>7480631
>>7480638
It's called shake and semen
You shake it and it becomes fizzy semen
You should know this
Also, this is why I drink so much of it
>>
>>7481278
Think I might try that water challenge.
Water only, even with liquor.
>Coffee acceptable but must be black
>Tea acceptable with out sugar
>"0 cal" drinks unacceptable
>>
>>7480593
If I want candy anyway, why not drink rum or bourbon instead?
>>
It is a depressing waste of potable water.
>>
>>7481199
>>
>>7481199
I've known morbidly obese people who drank a two liter every day. One was a Faygo guzzling juggalo.
>>
>>7481379
Been doing that for years. It's great. But there's some drinks you can make with only whole foods, like date sweetened hot chocolate.
>>
File: 1400135611159.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1400135611159.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>7480593
>2L cherry coke
BRING THIS BACK TO CANADA
>>
>>7481199
For gatherings.
>>
>>7481289
No, it's just that everyone uses brand names.
>I'll have a Coke
>I'm drinking Mr. Pibb
>Do y'all serve grape soda?

Grape and orange shit is the exception
>>
>>7481921
My ex's father was skinny, but would drink a whole two liter over the course of a day.

Went on a 2 week vacation with them.

He would buy a 2 liter of mountain dew every morning and just drink on it the rest of the day.
He was cheap as fuck too. We would go out and get hammered at a mexican restaurant eat a bunch of food, but he would sit and eat nothing.

On the way home he would stop and get himself 2 mcdoubles.

He knows exactly how much everything costs at his fast food joints, and would order something very small and bring his 2 liter in.

It was the oddest thing I think I have ever seen.
He didnt eat with use ONCE when we went out, just sit there and let everyone else enjoy themselves.
>>
>>7481921
>drink that much because I fucking love Fanta
>be in military
>not obese, not even overweight
>>
File: ccv.jpg (40 KB, 275x597) Image search: [Google]
ccv.jpg
40 KB, 275x597
only one that matters
>>
I can't drink it. It gives me indigestion My friend On the other hand Drinks huge amount of soda. Like almost 2- 2 liters per day. Eats fast food erryday, drinks Wild Turkey, smokes cigs and weed.
That SOB just had a physical and Dr. said he's in perfect health. Skinny as fuck. Fuckin 40 years old.
>>
>>7484073
This. Canadafag here, they discontinued it here, but thankfully I live in a border town so I can pick up a case whenever.

But in general, most pop/soda/carbonated sugar drink is pretty shitty, and a great start to building your very own acne farm.
>>
>>7482082
That's what I love doing and im not spending money for shitty buffalo wings and regret it later
>>
>>7480593
it is poison.

break off from sodas for a month and have one as a 'treat.' i dare you to finish an 8oz glass of it. like a nuclear bomb of sugar and acid in your throat.

the human body's ability to adjust to pure discomfort is amazing.
>>
I prefer pepsi over coke.
>>
>>7484149
I only drink soda a couple times a month and it's a delicious treat that I'm happy to drink a liter or two of. fuck you
>>
File: 1397180899505.png (80 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
1397180899505.png
80 KB, 350x284
>>7481282
kek stay mad flyover state
>>
I only drink Vanilla Coke and Dr. Pepper when I go to my friends house. I stopped drinking soda significantly after Pepsi Throwback got discontinued. That new "made with real sugar" pepsi that's out now sucks.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.