[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing you've ever seen someone eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10
File: Cantevencook.jpg (20 KB, 169x209) Image search: [Google]
Cantevencook.jpg
20 KB, 169x209
What's the worst thing you've ever seen someone eat?

>Mayonnaise, almond butter, mustard, and pepperjack cheese sandwich
>>
>>7480528
pierogies with mayonnaise and ranch dressing poured onto them.

my friend's wife who is morbidly obese "because of her thyroid issues"
>>
fried spider or something i guess, or insects in general.
>>
This one kid in elementary would pour mountain dew on his ice cream and mashed potatoea
>>
I have a friend who is one of those ketchup guys, another that is one of those ranch guys
goes on everything

the one that flusters my butt the most is ketchup on chicken parm sandwiches. Nigger there is already tomato sauce on it!
and the ranch guy once we went out to get cheese steaks, he never had one before and he immediately puts ranch on it before tasting it.
at least fucking taste it first
>>
>>7480636
Had some german exchange students in my dorm kitchen who would on multiple occasions cook enormous plates of pasta

And top it with ketchup

And consume
>>
>>7480528

Does anyone have a screen cap of the guy who was just eating a tub of I can't believe it's not butter with a spoon
>>
>>7480630
That kid may have been retarded.
>>
>>7480528
School lunch at a Wisconsin public grade school. Sweet orange chicken, parboiled rice, raw broccoli, ranch for dipping, fruit cocktail and skim milk.
>>
>>7480528
My friend's shitty ex used to order a roll of only tobiko. Watching her eat it was disgusting. Just a crumbing mass of orange falling out of the corners of her fat mouth. I never like tobiko to begin with but now just the site of it is revolting.
>>
>>7480538
Pierogi is plural.
>>
>>7480528
My grandfather likes to eat Marmite and peanut butter on toast. He has smoked a pipe for years so I think his tastebuds are completely shot
>>
>>7480528
I once witnessed a man at Subway order a foot long sub with just one meatball (he specified) and mayo on it. The reason? He's on a diet.
>>
>>7480844
b-but i like marmite and peanut butter
>>
>>7480844
What's wrong with peanut butter on toast?
>>
>>7481314
The peanut butter is fine. It's the Marmite that tastes like ass.
>>
Hmmmm.....I've seen people eat a lot of odd stuff, like testicles, rattlesnake, bugs of all kinds, but that isn't what I'd consider the "worst" thing. I think the worst thing is when I had a roommate in college who only ate white food. Pasta, white bread, chicken breast, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, etc. Literally would ONLY eat fucking WHITE FOOD. I once watch this person eat a sandwich of white bread with the crusts cut off, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, sliced chicken breast, and white cheese slices. It was like watching someone eat a cum sandwich. Or the time they ate a bowl of macaroni mixed with ranch dressing. That was pretty fucking bad too.
>>
My friend in high school would eat ketchup and grated Parmesan (the Kraft kind) sandwiches, on white bread
>>
I was having dinner at my ex's house once, his mother took out a box (those plastic ones for pastries) with a krapfen, filled with whipped cream. Then she got out a can of whipped cream and almost filled the box with it, she then ate it all.
Oh, she was on a diet, obviously
>>
I think the worst I ever saw was my cousin dumping ranch dressing into Spaghettios. I had just moved to the Midwest and I was completely unprepared for their obsession with ranch.

>>7481371
Reminded me of pic related.
>>
my mom eats burnt bagles with cheez whiz and canned sardines with bones and skin on it

it's horrifying
>>
>>7480528
You know the shit they serve in carnivals and rodeos where its literally Hamburgers with Chocolate Fried Donuts on top of it? My god, literal diabeetus
>>
>>7480701
I love tobiko rolls
It's the salmon roe that's disgusting. Large bursts of saltwater with every chew.... just awful..
Tobiko has an awesome texture imo and isn't too salty
>>
Was at del Mar fair saw some eat fried frog legs and fried koolaid with mayonnaise. Yuck wanted to throw up
>>
>>7481783
What's wrong with frog legs?
>>
>>7481901
It's not that it's bad just have a thing when it's mixed with mayonnaise cause I don't like Mayo
>>
>>7481319
That is straight out of a Tim & Eric sketch, what the hell.
>>
>>7480528
A "sandwich" that was a package of pepperoni and at least half a block of mozzarella cheese, melted in the microwave.
>>
>>7480528
I've seen people eat slugs, mice crickets spiders but the most disgusting thing I have seen someone at is Mayo on a burger, what kind of filthy animal puts mayo on a burger :(
>>
A coworker at a past job made in her own words "buffalo wing sauce broth" with bits of leftover chicken and mayonnaise.
>>
a handful of peanuts rolled up in a kraft single
my dad
>>
>>7480630
Mountain Dew floats are good. Are you saying he would mix ice cream and potatoes, though?
>>
everything the fit ginger makes
>>
>>7482347
Have you tried it?
>>
In elmentry school, this kid ate Fruit roll-ups and ketchup like a sandwich
>>
>>7481302
>>7481314
>>7481316
Maybe it wasn't clear from my post but he has them both on the same slice, one spread on the other
>>
>>7480528
Stale wrap bread with chopped carrot. Tomato sauce and wafer thin turkey ham and cheese.
She only ate half
>>
>>7480538
My roommate eats this all the time. He leaves a couple of dollops of mayo on his plate every time, which he then washes down the sink when he does the dishes. I have to run the tap on hot about once a month to clean out the fat trap I fear is building up in our drain.

What is it with college students and frozen pierogies? I don't eat shit, I take the time to cook normal food, and it's not hard.
>>
I saw a guy pour all the bottoms out of every glass and bottle in the house and drink it after a party

Does that count ?
>>
>>7483118
I've been there. It was actually after the best party of my life. Ups and downs, one right after the other I suppose.
>>
>>7483058
That doesn't change the fact that Marmite tastes like ass.
>>
>>7480538
>eating pirogi with anything other than sour cream

My little sister used to use ranch dressing when we were growing up and it was fucking disgusting
>>
>>7483140
>not loving the taste of ass
What are you, gay?
>>
>>7482347
A little bit of mayo on a burger isn't even bad
>>
File: grillpan.jpg (85 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
grillpan.jpg
85 KB, 478x478
>>7480528
in person?
probably myself and my whole family.

my whole childhood i had always hated vegetables, but when i finally moved out and started cooking them myself i realized i actually loved them. i figured my tastebuds had matured, or i just learned to appreciate them by cooking them myself. and when i cook vegetables, i always do it very lightly so that they are still crisp and maintain all the good flavor and nutrients, yadda yadda.

a few years ago i was home visiting my parents, and i spent several minutes chopping up a bunch of BEAUTIFUL FRESH vegetables that i had gone to the store with my parents and helped them pick out. they were perfect. my dad was going to cook them on his grill in his new vegetable grill skillet thing. when i'm done he takes them along with whatever meat we were also having, and i sit with the rest of my family and talk, and the whole time im looking forward to these motherfucking vegetables.

finally my dad brings it all back in... and its a vegetable holocaust.
they were cooked to the point of being a mushy flavorless gray paste, none of them discernible from each other. but dont worry! cuz he drowned them a ton of syrupy sugary bbq sauce!
so i sat there trying to eat this godawful crap without puking, as every single member of my family RAVED about how fucking good the vegetables were, and actually meaning it.

thats when i realized why i hated vegetables my whole childhood.

happy ending is that now whenever i go home, i always cook the fucking vegetables myself, and i don't give a fuck what any of those retards think about it.
>>
>>7480528
I once saw a drunk guy buy chicken legs and bacon strips, heat them on a sheet of metal on his car engine and eat them.

Both the chicken and bacon were still practically raw when he ate them. I suspect he was either high as a kite or drunk as hell.
>>
>>7480764
Pierogus.
>>
>>7482500
>there's more than one of them
>>
>>7481614
Sardines should have the bones, skin, and roe pairs intact. That shit is good for you and fun to eat.

I can't believe how pleb-tier this board is, every day a new low.
>>
>>7482354
J-Jesus, did you get to see her eat it?
>>
I didn't see it personally but a guy from my work said he was out fishing from a river bank and a bunch of Asians were fishing just up stream from him.

He said there were birds chirping in a nearby bush and an older Asian guy went over and pulled some new born baby birds out of a nest and ate them live right in front of him.
>>
>>7485160
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Crunchy_Chick
>>
Ok I have a good one. Last year I went to an office Christmas party / pot luck with my wife and her cow orkers. I was just looking at the dishes (waiting for the ham, most stuff looked like shit except what we ourselves had brought) and this lady sidles up and SERVES ME a "wrap" which was just a tortilla with wet lettuce and cream cheese (and a couple cat hairs) with vinegar.

Well, I ate that fucking thing, a bite or two anyway, to be polite.

Fucking wet lettuce, cream cheese, soggy tortilla, and cat hair.

Never again, I just claim I'm allergic to guar gum and xanthan gum now which nixes 99% of all processed food.

I'm not allergic to it but who needs that shit anyway.
>>
>>7480528
Its not really disgusting at all, but my gf grew up poor as fuck and I saw her eat a tortilla with buffalo sauce on it. Nothing else. Hell, I've eaten plain tortillas plenty of times, but something about it was just sad.
>>
>>7482319
Oh, this happened loooooong before Tim and Eric ever existed.
>>
>>7480636
>one of those ketchup guys

I worked in a restaurant and saw a grown ass woman slather a quesadilla with ketchup instead of the house made salsa.
>>
>>7480538
>>7483086
>>7483171
When I make pierogies, I heat them up and add some butter to them.
>>
>>7485211
That's because you are doing it correctly and are not a pleb like the others.
>>
>>7480612
This, everytime I see people eat insects or arachnids on TV I am just all..... noooo don't do that, omgg wtf. furious pete even ate a scorpion on his world travel and he had to spit it out; like who actually buys that insect street food?

If it's ground up into a nutrient powder I could do it but the crunch and everything is just .... come on you're doing that for show and trying to act like a bad ass, but really you're just a disgusting fuck. </ rant>
>>
>>7480528
Chicken tartare
>>
>>7485160
I worked at a boat renting house on a lake with a beach during high school, and a lot of minorities came through on day trips with their massive extended families because it was cheap and had picnic tables. I witnessed an old Asian woman catch a bluegill fish, grind it up organs and all in a mortar and pestle before eating it raw with her fingers. Gross.
>>
>>7481319
Poor guy probably had legit autism
>>
At work there's this chick, thin as a rake, smells like a fire on a tobacco shop.

Every time there's an in-office "party" (small comemorations on someone's birthday, or goals reached and surpassed, that kind of thing), she'll grab a fuckhuge slice of cake and cram it into a ceramic mug, then slowly pour soda on it, until the cake can no longer soak any liquid. She'll then stir and gulp down that shit in under a minute.

I swear that, whenever she does that, I can hear the erection of the God of Diabeetus throbbing across the walls of reality.
>>
My dad:
>bread
>butter
>caviar mix (swedish shit from IKEA)
>cheese
>liver paté
>pickles
So fucking disgusting.
>>
File: So sweet that I got diabeetus.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
So sweet that I got diabeetus.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>7486492
>God of Diabeetus
Top kek
>>
>>7486522
>Leverpastej

How can people willingly eat this. It's vomit-inducing.
>>
>>7480528
being in japan, everything tastes nice, sushi is heavenly. then one day we are eating ricerolls (dunno the real name anymore) and they are filled with fermented beans.
>>
File: Nopes.gif (456 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Nopes.gif
456 KB, 500x281
>>7486522
>caviar
>FISH EGGS
>>
My wife once saw a guy eat a omelette with pineapple marmalade, shit was weird.
>>
>>7486568
Omelette with jam or marmalade is delicious.
>>
>>7480528

Aunt Myrna's party cheese salad.
>>
>>7486548
When I lived in Tokyo for five years working as an animator at a well known studio, rice-rolls were a staple of my diet.
>>
>>7480528
In all honesty a ---still beating snake heart.

A friend killed a rattlesnake while camping. Cut of its head, got the heart, still beating, ate it, skinned snake, cooked over a campfire, ate it all.

It kinda scarred me desu. Never seen anything like that in my life and hope I never do again. He offered me some but I was a pussy and declined.
>>
My fat roommate took a pizza, put mayonnaise on it and rolled it up like a burrito before eating it.

I had no idea such vile practices even existed.
>>
>>7483171
Idk senpai, pierogi with some 'cha is pretty rad
>>
>>7486542

its nice. the cheaper the better.
>>
>>7481319
Oh god that reminds me of that goosebump story about a kid who was a doll and could only eat white food.
>>
File: 1446674883521.png (76 KB, 712x610) Image search: [Google]
1446674883521.png
76 KB, 712x610
>>
>>7486630
Yeah everybody knows they pay you basically nothing, but the cred is worth it eh?
>>
>>7486837
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>7480528
My parents have always said that they love to eat beans with mayo. I've never seen them do it, but they claim it's delicious. I don't eat either beans or mayo so it's twice as disgusting to me.

But I'm guilty of making to some terrible food though. Particularly cheep lunches during days off back in high school
>Cheddar cheese and a fuck ton of powdered parmesan product on a tortilla.
>Close tortilla and put in microwave for a minute or so.
>Powdered parmesan becomes hard and chewy, sort of melds with tortilla.
Smelled like puke but tasted pretty good.
>>
>>7486872

See your thing doesn't sound THAT bad. Add a little sauce on it and you've got a shitty quesadilla.
>>
>>7486872
>My parents have always said that they love to eat beans with mayo
Jack Jr, is that you?
>>
>>7486872
>Smelled like puke but tasted pretty good

That actually sums up parmesan cheese quite well.
>>
>>7480528
in 3rd grade I used to put lettuce and applesauce on my pizza square.
>>
>>7485155
Yep. It was disgusting.
>>
File: 1438988974625.png (649 KB, 977x1195) Image search: [Google]
1438988974625.png
649 KB, 977x1195
>>7480528
>What's the worst thing you've ever seen someone eat?
Your mom's dripping wet, pussy
>>
>>7486542
Leverpastej rules, but the combo is 3DPD
>>
File: reactionfacebleugh2.jpg (125 KB, 369x519) Image search: [Google]
reactionfacebleugh2.jpg
125 KB, 369x519
>>7480636
>>7480644
>>7485210
I had a friend who once dumped half a bottle of ketchup into his poutine gravy because he said it was "too bland".
>>
My pothead brother made a bacon, banana and ice cream toasted sandwich.
>>
Takis pan fried in butter & cheese
>>
>>7481783
Fried Koolaid is pretty good honestly
With mayonnaise though? What the fuck
>>
probably the worst things are what I eat like fried spam and fried liverwurst, egg with 'mrican cheese on toast.
>>
what does colbyjack and pepperjacktaste like? never tried em because i live in straya, but the marbling on em makes it look pretty insanely delicious. whats your opinon?
>>
>>7480528
Mashed canned viennas, marmite and syrup on a graham cracker.

The person eating it was a fat Indian chick, too.
>>
File: 1455330665261.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455330665261.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>7480630
>DEW THE DEW

my gf once ate a PB&J sandwich with mayo, mustard, hot sauce, Turkey and Ham, two slices of American cheese and honey and marshmallow fluff.
>>
>>7488429
Wierd shit combos goes down at the Delmar fair when I went someone ate the deep fried klondike bar with sriracha Mayo sauce. Again fried koolaid with Mayo being consumed by someone wasn't pleasant.
>>
>>7480693
sounds ok whats the problem
>>
>>7486492
>erection of the God of Diabeetus throbbing across the walls of reality.
chuckled heartily
>>
>>7480528
Animals and animal products
>>
>>7483118
I believe that's called 'Bayoneting the wounded'
>>
Mayo amirite my fellow niggers OOGGAA BOOOGGAA
>>
i put mustard on my fries does that count
>>
>>7486664
i fold cheap shitty pizza becasue im lazy
>>
>>7492148

kek

good thing blacks can't be racist

they were kings afterall
>>
>>7493553

Some pizza is too thin and you have to fold it to eat it

Are you just trying to fit in
>>
>>7480528
It wasn't so much what he ate as how he ate it. I had a friend who would eat a can of olives as a snack. When he finished, he would drink the juice, spit it back into the can, and repeat. It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
>>
>>7488407
Holy fuck that sounds delicious.
>>
>>7480636
Ketchup on pizza is god tier. If you disagree it's because you're wrong.
>>
Anything with ranch sauce. That fucking thing is disgusting why do Americana shove it up in their throats
>>
>>7480528
When I was working in fast food some coworkers and I wound up doing dares one night to eat the worst stuff we could make. I deep fried an entire hamburger and ate it. It was disgusting but delicious at the same time. Might eat again.
>>
Ice sandwich.

Two slices of white bread with cylindrical ice between the slices.

I was appalled and saddened at the sight.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.