[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many are you guys going to aim for today? I'm thinking 10-15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Guinness-original-logo.svg.png (54 KB, 1280x819) Image search: [Google]
Guinness-original-logo.svg.png
54 KB, 1280x819
How many are you guys going to aim for today?
I'm thinking 10-15
>>
One black and tan to get started early in the day, and then straight whiskey from then on.
>>
>>7480068
Just had a Guinness the for the first time in years other night and realized how weak it is compared to other stouts.
Shit tasted like slightly bitter water.
>>
Store bought Guinness tastes like arse, I'll probably make a beef and stout casserole though.
>>
>>7480151

I think people just drink it as a tradition these days, just like how I'm probably going to end up eating the same old boiled corned beef and cabbage again tonight that nobody dared to change in decades.
>>
>>7480179
Fuck that. I'm making some Guinness stew tonight.
>>
>>7480165
All Guinness comes from the same 2 factories. All of it.

There is no difference between store bought and whatever memeage you are talking about.
>>
>>7480315

Sure there is. How the beer is packaged, how old it is before you drink it, and what the environmental conditions were during the time period between brewing and drinking it.
>>
>>7480151

Guinness is its own thing. Sometimes it is nice to have a light somewhat creamy not too intense drink. Not every stout has to be a tar-pit dinosaur bone ooze. Please let us end with this meme.
>>
Just picked up an 8 pack.
>>
>>7480068
I picked up a 6 pack of Guiness extra stout the other day. Going to use some of it to make corned beef on Saturday.

I think I may go pour one for myself right now.
>>
Will Guinness get me drunk?
>>
Dont know why you'd go through more than the 4 pack

Just feels like it wouldnt settle well after a while
>>
>>7480357
Provided you drink enough of it, yes.
>>
>>7480335
Cooking some corned beef right now in home brewed stout and the broth tastes heavenly.
>>
>>7480386
Yeah, I really want to cook my corned beef today but I've got people coming over Saturday for dinner so I need to wait.
>>
File: St. Patties.jpg (851 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
St. Patties.jpg
851 KB, 2048x1536
Welp.

Got 20+ pounds of corned beef going in a cauldron on the stove and only 4 tall boys. Good thing I keep the liquor cabinet well stocked.
>>
File: Soda Bread.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Soda Bread.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>7480416

Soda bread made with raisins macerated in Irish whiskey.
>>
File: Not Guinness.jpg (786 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Not Guinness.jpg
786 KB, 2048x1536
>>7480426

This stupid asshole is Not Guinness.

The other dog's name is literally Guinness, but this retarded fuck is always the first to come running when you call, "Guinness!", so is more often than not met with, "Not Guinness!", as opposed to his own dumb name.
>>
>>7480321
And none of that information you know, you idiot.

I'd assault you if I had the chance.
>>
>>7480068
0. im not falling for their black water. i'm going to a very good local brewery instead
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.