[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to France >Find nice looking restaurant for lunch Le,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: wankers.png (161 KB, 378x220) Image search: [Google]
wankers.png
161 KB, 378x220
>Go to France
>Find nice looking restaurant for lunch
Le, kitchen is closed
>You wot m8
Le kitchen finnish
>Fuckin'......wot!?

Who the fuck closes their restaurant for lunch?
Fucking shower of useless shit cunts
>>
File: george.jpg (74 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
74 KB, 585x400
I have a hard time believing you couldn't find another restaurant or starved to death...
>>
>>7477359
>Who the fuck closes their restaurant for lunch?
You are supposed to eat at a cafe for lunch.
>>
>>7477359
You need to get out of bed earlier you lazy prick.
>>
>>7477359
you're lucky they told you it was closed instead of a *shrug*
>>
>>7477359
you ignorant cunt, obviously you do not understand french/mediteranian culture. try that in italy or spain, the resto will not even be open for drinks. a bistro perhaps. what I love about rural spain is the seamless switch from coffee in the morning to rueda white before mid day. please tell me you are not a yuropoor as else I would really have to reconsider european integration.
>>
>>7477390
I'm from the part of europe that actually works.
England and Germany
>>
>>7477425
FUCK off jezza
>>
>>7477425
kein wunder kommst du nicht damit klar. I think you need to understand the culture first before you start ranting. muh german-leit-hartz-culture.
>>
>>7477425
Glad some cucks still work.

Someone has to support our lavish lifestyle.
>>
>>7477445

Mohammed please
>>
>>7477425
where rules stand in for actual culture.
>>
>>7477359

Why the fuck would you have a Finnish kitchen in France.
>>
>>7477359
I call bullshit, I'm french and unless it was a small town most restaurants would be open. The higher end places open mostly for dinner but cafes and normal restaurant are usually open for lunch
>>
>>7477584
Meh, when I was in paris only shitty touristy spots were open all the time, most decent places were open during a horribly short window of time between like 12:15 and 12:45, and then nothing until the dinner rush.
>>
>be OP
>go to france
>the only place that serves chicken tendies is geared towards dinner service
>fortunately i was in france and got to have all the gay sex I wanted
>>
>>7477584
This. Even in Paris most places are open from 12-2 at least for lunch. You must've gone to some weird ass part of the city.
>OP goes to Paris
>only goes to the touristy areas
>wah why isn't anything open
>>
>>7478092
You got that all assbackwards retard
>>
>>7478890
No, in Paris they hate tourists so they close everything in the touristy areas to make things harder.
>>
>>7478894
>Have restaurant that caters predominantly towards the tourist trade
>Close it at Lunch time
sack le blurr fuk zee foul tourist Pig dogz

What a great business model, no wonder the country's economy is in the toilet
>>
>>7478914
>What a great business model, no wonder the country's economy is in the toilet

Tourists won't think they're getting the authentic French experience if they don't get abused in some way while they're there.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.