[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
onion rings general. whats your take on these? better than fries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 103.jpg (232 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
232 KB, 1280x800
onion rings general.

whats your take on these? better than fries? best place for them?
>>
>>7476159
>best place for them?
The trash, you fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>7476164
hey why the hate? its not like i have junk everyday... barely bi-monthly.
>>
File: (you).jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>7476164
>>
>>7476164
Hello rëddit
>>
>>7476164
>Everything I don't like is shit
>you're a twelve year old, not me

stupidest post of 2016
>>
mix one part ketchup with one part mustard and use it as a dipping sauce, thank me later
>>
>>7476288
i like better honey mustard
>>
>fried
nah.
>>
>>7476159
>what's your take on these?
Love 'em. All kinds. There's a restaurant near me that makes them out of red onions, and they're fucking delicious.
>better than fries?
Depends on the fry. Depends on the ring.
>best place for them?
I love them with chicken. Also barbeque.
>>
>>7476164

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDwUnhwPAk
>>
best fast food onion rings? my personal choice is A&W, real onions and a nice crispy batter.
>>
Can I make some with only whole grains and steam them instead of frying?
>>
>>7476601

>>Steam them

How the fuck do you expect to get food crispy by steaming it?
>>
>>7476577
Yes this so much. Its the same as making homemade dry batter onion rings, without the anw seasoning
Ive always thought about buying their 15 dollar seasoning shaker just to do it
Best dip to go with rings? I say honey mustard, but universally, people would give a nod to old catsup
>>
>>7476609
crispy = death
>>
>>7476159
>better than fries?
The best deep fried stuff is calamari, catfish fillets and spring rolls. I wouldn't even waste my time on fries or onion rings.
>>
>>7476397
Honey mustard is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.
>>
>>7476641
this, and the same goes for pretty much any sweet sauce
>>
>>7476159
Blooming onion is superior
>>
>>7476159
This one place near me uses corndog batter for their onion rings, it's some of the best onion rings I've ever had
>>
File: 1428111514086.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1428111514086.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>7476164

>tfw he's still triggered from seeing those three onions plop out of his mom's pussy when he was a kid and wished his cock could've been the onions but his mom would've never gone for his faggot runt crawdad cock and only allowed massive manly onions to invade her ham cavern
>>
Survey time:

Thin or thick?

Large or small diameter?

Beer batter or breadcrumbs?

Ketchup or other sauce (please state if so)?
>>
>>7476159
Generally too expensive to make them worth buying
>>
>>7476577
A&W by far has the best. Hell they're the best fast food chain in general.

>>7476617
>dipping onion rings
wot?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.