[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying their pike place roast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying their pike place roast
>>
>>7475919
It's my main blend to be quite honest with you anon. The trick is to not grind it into dust. Better than fucking Yuban.
>>
If you're in a small town, Starbucks beans may be your best option if the other stuff is sitting on shelves way too long. And there is literally nothing wrong with going to Starbucks for a large black drip when you've been in Europe a couple weeks and want something that tastes like coffee.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 368x368
>>7476000
>>
>>7476016
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting coffee with fruity notes after weeks of European roasts often cut with charred sugar.
>>
>>7475919
There coffee always tastes watery to me. Seems like it's just McDonalds teir coffee but with more gimmicks. Bigbys is ok
>>
>>7475919
Not a fan, but when traveling it's sometimes the only option for coffee that isn't total shit. Don't eat any of the food there, though. That is total shit.
>>
>>7475919
I got a gift card for there for christmas and I've been using it on my way to work the past month and goddamn does it ever bother me having to go in there. 90% of the employees look exactly like the type of people who WOULD work at starbucks. Don't try to be a smartass with that last sentence; you fucking know what I mean.

The conversations you overhear from the people sitting at tables while you wait for your coffee are the most typical trite shit ever too.
>two guys talking about feminism
>tumblr looking fat bitch whining to her cucked bf about GMO
>burnout hippy old fucks talking about the government

fuck me I can't wait until I finish this gift card off
>>
File: 1385704280877.jpg (431 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
1385704280877.jpg
431 KB, 1296x968
>>7475919
nothing wrong at all!

pic related! my & my family enjoying an outing together! :)
>>
>>7476023
>dissing Euro coffee over stinking tarsucks

nice bait you got there dumbass
>>
>>7476710
Have you been to Europe? Coffee is roasted very dark for maximum oil extraction to get a thick crema. It is far less flavorful that way, but they can't taste it anyway because they smoke. And it's often roasted with sugar to add cheap weight. Starbucks' is way better for drinking black.
>>
>>7475919
I agree, it's one of the only acceptable things to order there if you have no other place to go. Their iced coffee is not bad and the cold brew is ok, just overpriced.
>>
>>7476729
>Yurup over-roasts their coffee and I'm too scared to ask if they have any other roasts available!
>Just go to Starbucks, the one coffee company founded on deliberately over-roasting beans for people who like the taste of soot!

You've got some twisted priorities, senpai.
>>
>>7476750
Starbucks has more than one roast. Their drip is much lighter than their espresso.
>>
>>7476729
>Coffee is roasted very dark for maximum oil extraction to get a thick crema.

Bull. Shit. That might be one type of roast you tried there, if that's all you know about Euro coffee just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7476697
Cute photo. You have a lovely family :^)
>>
>>7476697
That's probably the most American family I've ever seen.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.