[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody likes fucking pumpkins' if we liked pumpkins we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 727x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 727x429
Nobody likes fucking pumpkins' if we liked pumpkins we would eat and drink them all year instead of just the fall

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPXHfpN3WFU
>>
Torpid sloth
>>
Jesus christ Opie went down fucking hill
>>
I don't like the """""""""""""pumpkin"""""""""""""-flavoured things that gets put in everything from September through New Year's day in the US. Really, you guys ought to call it "Autumn spice" because it's the same melange you put into all sweets associated with that time of year.

I do like Spanish pumpkin, though that's more a summer food than an autumn food.
>>
File: 2Hilarious.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
2Hilarious.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>7473484
Zozzle.
>>
Uhh
>>
I ate some pumpkin today. I eat pumpkin year round. Never had a pumpkin spice latte. I would have at Las Vegans in Paris were it not closed the first week of the year. I usually like coffee black though.
>>
>>7473484
He's not wrong.
>>
I actually cooked some pumpkin last year and it was delicious. I have no idea why we, culturally, don't eat it more often.

Oh, wait, yes I do: It's because the Baby Boomers can't cook and the knowledge of good cooking hit a generational gap and we have to rediscover simple shit all over again. Thanks Baby Boomers.
>>
>>7473484
harry eats dicks
>>7474160
see?
>>
>>7474320
Come wipe my ass you entitled millennial cunt.
>>
>>7474160
My sides are in orbit
>>
>>7474418
>calls us entitled
>expects us to wipe their ass
>>
opie and anthony redditor cucks leave

you guys are pathetic, not as pathetic as your idols though
>>
File: BjGBQj2IEAAilZz.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BjGBQj2IEAAilZz.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
HOW ARE YA?
>>
>>7473484
I eat pumpkin pie year round
>>
>>7473484
I eat it all the time. I buy some at every second shop.
>>
File: 1436027483651.gif (55 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
1436027483651.gif
55 KB, 300x451
>>7474096
>>
File: Gorgak.jpg (17 KB, 218x463) Image search: [Google]
Gorgak.jpg
17 KB, 218x463
>>7473484
>>
>>7474160
what the fuck happened between O&A?

I still listen to those old shows with Patrice on and they're fucking magic
>>
>>7475098
Ant got fired for racist tweets, Opie went on doing the show with Jim, Ant started an independent show

Lots of drama has happened since but that's what started the break up
>>
>>7475098
I should also say, if you want the skinny on what happened between them post initial firing just look up "gregshells vs human garbage" on YouTube, it pretty much sums it all up
>>
>>7475106
>"racist"
fixed
>>
try squash blossoms, in mexico theyre out into quesadillas
>>
>>7473484
I make pumpkin pies and bread all the time, shits fucking rad
>>
gourds are underrated
seasonal restaurants in the fall are the fucking bomb
>>
>>7475098

Also reddit has been massively trolling Ant (they started a rumor that he fucks trannies) and Ant chimped out and threatened to dox people who were bothering him

Check /r/opieandanthony
>>
>>7475098
Like the other guy said, look up the greggshells debacle .
They apparently quit liking each other a long time ago but kept doing the show because its their job.

Go back and listen to some old shows last few years, when there wasnt something going on with a guest or jim, the actual interaction between O and A had no chemistry and was strained.

Then when Ant got fired everyone aired out their dirty laundry so there have been a lot of hard feelings.

Not only that, Jim and Opie had a big fight on air and now the O and J show is pretty awful, just slacking through the day. You can tell Jim wont be coming back to Opie come next contract.

Its too bad.

I have really gotten into old Ron and Fez though, because I cant stand listening to O and J, and Ants show is real hit and miss.
>>
>>7474320
>>7473484
It's seasonal
>>
>>7475832
never understood that people want to eat everything all the year around.. strawberry or aspargus in winter, pumpkin or chestnuts in summer, etc..
>>
>>7473484
But pumpkin only grows in the fall
>>
>>7473484
It's pumpkin spice. Not pumpkin. Actual pumpkin juice is quite refreshing
>>
File: regina kay walters.jpg (87 KB, 632x601) Image search: [Google]
regina kay walters.jpg
87 KB, 632x601
>acting like a retard is considered the pinnacle of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' in America
>>
>>7476991
>>acting like a retard is considered the pinnacle of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' anywhere
Ftfy faggot. Most Americans don't even like that shit. It's only twelve year olds and burnouts
>>
>>7473484
fact: pumpkins are one of the best smelling things on the planet
>>
>>7477706
Fact: my farts smell just like rotting pumpkins and I'm not sure why
>>
someone post the edit, i dont have a link.
>>
File: roasted-pumpkin-seeds.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
roasted-pumpkin-seeds.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1067
Pumpkin seeds are delicious, I'd eat them all the time if I could buy them separately from a pumpkin.
>>
>>7476991
>ered the pinnacle of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' in America

Its because Opie isnt a comedian, he is a shitty radio personality who rode the backs of comedians for years, now is trying to be funny now that he is on his own. He is a hack
>>
Pumpkin seeds are a fucking gift from the gods. Fuck you OP
>>
>>7473484
>I do something
>I am unable to comprehend that other people don't do something the same way I do

Jesus christ, anon. Get help
>>
>>7477720
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3gt6h7
>>
File: pumpkin&cranberry.jpg (426 KB, 764x3000) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin&cranberry.jpg
426 KB, 764x3000
The good sugar pumpkin don't keep that long and are only in season in fall. They are delicious. And versatile (pic related)

You might be having an issue with the spices for then the vegetable?
>>
>>7475776
You know its bad when people have been loyal fans for years, some listener for over 15 years, and then they turn on you like sharks in an instant.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.