[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholism thread? It's currently 8 am on the west coast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: deez hamms.jpg (47 KB, 570x476) Image search: [Google]
deez hamms.jpg
47 KB, 570x476
Alcoholism thread?

It's currently 8 am on the west coast and I'm opening my first beer. Here's what I'm drinking.
>>
>>7473268
I just poured a glass of scotch, almost 9am same coast.

I'm in the office, though.
>>
Been sipping vodka since 5am.

Can't start the day with beer, let alone crappy cheap beer.
>>
Another west coaster here. Not a day drinker, but feeling bad for killing 10 tallboys last night instead of hitting the gym. Not hungover, but just feeling shitty about that decision.
>>
montana here, drinking black velvet
>>
hungover in texas/ drinking frenet and IPA's.
not going to work like this. ug. need breakfast tacos.
>>
>>7473268
FROM THE LAND OF SKY BLUE WAAATERSSS
>>
taking a shot on the east coast at noon thirty. I think I'm still drunk from last night.

eh, its my saturday. fuck it.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
an evening like any other.
>>
>>7473268
I'm working on some rum, but got some grainbelt in the fridge for later. Making chili!
>>
File: HNI_0003_MPO.jpg (136 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0003_MPO.jpg
136 KB, 640x480
>>7473268
Just got off work, time to get a lil buzz and beat my dick like it owes me money.
>>
File: 2016-03-15.jpg (149 KB, 715x881) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15.jpg
149 KB, 715x881
Vodka and diet coke at 10:27 in the morning because pic related got to me and I can't handle her not wanting to be with me

Why are girls so terrible /ck/?
>>
File: 2016-03-15 (1).jpg (36 KB, 471x838) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15 (1).jpg
36 KB, 471x838
>>7473613
Choice of drink has more to do with what I have in my room currently, though. Definitely not my first choice
>>
>>7473613
She looks like your run of the mill gutterslut. You can get over her.
>>
>>7473613
Sorry about your pizza bro. I bet she looks good with beer.
>>
File: 2016-03-15 (2).jpg (39 KB, 471x838) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15 (2).jpg
39 KB, 471x838
>>7473620
If my prospects were better I'd have gotten over it by now, but so far her (and her twin sister) are the only people who've shown (fleeting) interest in me. That, and we inadvertently became the best of friends a few months before it ended. Losing the friendship is what hurts the most
>>
>>7473630

Nobody cares.
>>
>>7473613
literally shit-tier girl

she's probably out there right now getting pumped and here you are acting like a chump

drink excessively for yourself, not to get over some dumb cumslut
>>
>>7473638
Entirely aware that's what's happening. Working on turning it into something to motivate me. Not sure how to reason through it yet though. Just the way my head works
>>
>>7473656

>just the way my head works

Jesus christ, stop pretending you're a special snowflake and go back to your forever-alone board if you're going to insist on blogging this crap.
>>
>>7473656
Not drinking alcohol at 10:30 in the morning would be a good start.
>>
>>7473636
>>7473638
>>7473627
>>7473620
Her birthday is the day after mine, and my birthday is tomorrow. Thought I'd mention that in case it helps you relate to why I'm shitting up the thread with my problems
>>7473669
I'm just like everyone else. Just needed some sort of release today
>>
>>7473677
i thought she was a tranny....but just a very ugly girl? even worse...doesnt even have big tits
>>
>>7473613

I'm jealous of the size of that bed
Trying to find a queen size off craigslist free but I honestly have no way of transporting it.

That terrible twin-mattress-no-frame feel
>>
>>7473677

Wait till you're out of college, no longer surrounded by a cohort of girls in their early 20's, the alcohol has caught up to you, and you've turned 30.

Don't fucking mope while you're still young, dipshit.
>>
>>7473704
>the alcohol has caught up to you
Not exactly a heavy drinker, so that's not really an issue. Today is a one off
>>
>>7473714

Yknow it's not like mentioning why you're drinking and sharing a little bit is so wrong, but come the fuck on, man. Don't make the whole thread about you moping around. I've been that guy, I can be that guy, nobody likes that guy.
>>
>being friends with girls

Also alcohol is such a cuckold drug, shoot some dope or something
>>
>>7473749
>being friends with girls

literally doesn't happen, you just convince yourself that some chick you're banging for several years is your friend because she's always there and becomes as familiar as the furniture.

All it does is get yourself cucked because you're lowering yourself as a man down to be her equal, which disgusts her in the most primal subconscious womanly way possible.
>>
Waiting till later to start drinking so I can watch the election results with my wife and her son. Who feel the bern here?
>>
>>7473807
>my wife
>and her son
>feel the bern
>>
>>7473821
Congratulations, you identified the meme.
>>
>>7473807
>so I can watch the election results with my wife and her son. Who feel the bern here?

>my wife and her son
>Bern

Cuckolds vote Bernie confirmed
>>
>>7473268
drinking hamm's casually is when you know you have a fucking problem. that shit is grotesque
>>
>>7473613
Quit being a bitch and find another one.

There a dime a dozen....and this time pick one that doesn't have the nose of a bloodhound.
>>
Beer
>>
>>7473904
Not really. It's on par with Pabst, if not better
>>
just chugged a bottle of "martini and Rossi" that an ex roommate left over two years ago. Shit was fucking disgusting but left a quality buzz
>>
>buy a book off yank amazon
>get a text 5 mins ago saying it'll be here April 8
>get email now saying March 30

lmao, make your mind up haha!
>>
>>7473477

>black velvet

Should we just sell Montana to Canada?
>>
>>7474207

Rourke.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.