[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been studying nutrients and food for a while now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: g1gk6[1].jpg (46 KB, 380x381) Image search: [Google]
g1gk6[1].jpg
46 KB, 380x381
I've been studying nutrients and food for a while now and im going to start eating the same 3 meals for a year.

Breakfast: Black & Brown rice

Lunch: fish (any) or/and black & brown rice

Dinner: vegetable soup or stew

any of the following can be added to the above meals:
all legumes, beans or peas, all unsalted raw nuts, all brassica, nightshade, carrot, cucurbitaceae, cucurbit, amaryllidaceae vegetables, herbs, spices, lemon, lime, apple, banana, olives, avocado sweet potato, celery.

All of the food mentioned will be organic, non-canned, untreated, non-gmo whole foods. Which means no variants of the food such as rice flour, soy milk or bullshit like that. Just the way nature intended.. the fish will only be fish i've caught myself. More often than not i'll be steaming my food lightly.

it's essentially an organic wholefood gluten free pesco-vegan diet that avoids most sugars

I've worked at a strawberry farm, chicken abitoir, fish farm, apple orchard, jam manufacturer and some nurserys that sell their foods to local supermarkets and im going to be honest with you guys.. its not good... the added shit that you're eating, the pesticides.. and half the time "hormone free" isnt... it just... isnt. They lie. (ausfag if anyones wondering)
Im just trying to be good to my body.
- - - - -
how fucked am i?
>>
>and im going to start eating the same 3 meals for a year.
>Im just trying to be good to my body.
>>
I don't give a fuck, faggot, this isn't your blog.
>>
>vegan
>fish
is it me or you who don't know meaning of words?
>>
>>7472962
Well he clearly said "pesco-vegan". Which sounds like a diet of fish he catches himself, and absolutely no other animal products. Which differs from pescetarianism's more lax restrictions.
>>
>>7472958

>i stopped reading there
thats fair enough anon.. the list of things i can add to the rice / fish i mentioned kind of makes up for it.

>>7472961
I'm asking /ck/ about possible nutritional holes in my diet or other problems.

>>7472962
pesco-veganism is a thing. see when you combine the word vegan with other words.. sometimes it can mean you're a variant of a vegan that is not entirely vegan anon.
>>
>>7472954
>Im just trying to be good to my body.
Why? Plan on making it to 82?
>>
>>7472981
i plan on being able to move correctly at a later age yes. i see too many people in homes with weight issues in my country barely being able to move. i want to be a hip grandpa that can dance

>>7472984

>every fruit

no oranges, pineapples, nectarines, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, dates, blackberries, grapes, pears, strawberries, dragonfruit and god knows how many other fruits

no cauliflour, corn or other vegetables from the maize group

no meat besides fish

i was worried about b12 or creatine levels.. if id get enough having fish once every week or every other week..

and i want anyones opinions on nutrients that seem to lower faster than others
>>
>>7473003
Ok buddy, I'm going to lay it on you.
Drop the calorie counting bullshit, unless your going to get diabetes or die from a miscalculation, it's not doing you any good really, you want to know the secret to living long and happy? Stay active and everything in moderation, if you make sure you don't deviate too much from what looks healthy you'll be fine. If anything happens down the road chances are it's just a genetic problem.
>>
>>7473028

i... i dont.. count calories.

my dad died at 30 from colon cancer. i figure i should try and at least circumvent it. Make sure its less likely. You know..
>>
File: 1443598423132.png (116 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443598423132.png
116 KB, 480x480
Hello.

I'm a skinny, passive aggressive faggot.

4 of my heavily tattooed friends, whom I don't like, recently told me that the internet is is a good outlet for explaining my insignificant lifestlyle and even more troubling desire to talk about what I do on a daily basis.

I would make a blog about how I enjoy eating plant matter, but I'm just not that smart. I have no protein in my diet, therefore my brain does not function at full capacity, so I can only make short, irrelevant sentences about what I eat, followed by an image of something humorous I found on knowyourmeme dot com.

I want all of you to know I consume food. yes, I indeed consume food, just like any other living creature on the planet, but my decision to stop eating one kind of food makes it Imparative that I tell you about it.

please fuck my asshole raw. Just fill my warm backhole with meat, because for some reason I vomit when I choke on cocks. That is why I am a vegan.
>>
>>7473037
Well you have a strict diet that's close enough, an orange isn't going to lop twelve minutes off your lifespan.
>>
I'm meatfish-vegan.
>>
>>7473043

>not realizing OP isnt a vegan and eats meat

>being told by dear ol' pop that protien only exists in meat

>not realizing that his own post is as long as OP's but doesnt have a question and is in fact more blog-like than OP's post.
>>
>>7473037
Your meal plan looks kinda optimal from a medical standpoint.What kind of oil are you planning on using?

If you dad died with 30 from colon cancer, there is most likely a genetic cause for that, get a coloscopy every 2 years. Does Australian Health Care pay for that? You're in a high-risk group because of your father. Maybe you got HNPCC or FAP? Talk to an oncologist about it
>>
>>7473059
It's times like these I'm happy for my good genetics.
>>
>>7473060
Well colon cancer takes a long time to develop, usually between 10-20 years. Chances are very high a doctor will see suspicious tissue and take a biopsy before it's malignant and it will get removed long before it's real colon cancer. So in the end it's no biggie really
>>
>>7473062
True, but even beyond that, one person or another is taking pills for this or taking tests for that, and here I am fit as a fiddle.
>>
File: 1430370263831.jpg (172 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1430370263831.jpg
172 KB, 768x1024
>>7473070
Just wait for it. Such is life...
>>
>>7473077
I have no delusions of immortality, death is inevitable and I am loathe to delay the inevitable.
>>
>>7473081
I fear death. I dislike my own mortality but understand the biological need.

What are you planning on cooking the next days?
>>
>>7473077

I can seriously see her nipple. pants got tight
>>
>>7473086
It's only natural to fear death, I only fear if it will be without purpose.

I have a hankering for meatloaf.
>>
>>7473077
dude this is not okay. one pieces are my fetish and we're in the middle of No Fap March
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.