[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pork General?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CAM00608.jpg (919 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00608.jpg
919 KB, 2560x1920
What would ck do with a pound of ground pork that doesn't involve me putting it in my pooper?

I have the meat as well as bread, tortillas, various seasonings, jalapenos, bell peppers, onions, canned tomatoes, salsa, eggs, black beans, and cans of mixed vegetables.
>>
>>7472031

are you just waiting for someone to say pork tacos?
>>
Meatballs. Use the bread to make homemade breadcrumbs.
>>
>>7472031
Do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>7472031
porkburger helper
>>
http://www.food.com/recipe/homemade-mexican-chorizo-323743

Cook with eggs and serve on tortillas.
>>
>>7472051
Hard mode: no tacos or sauasages
>>7472059
Might have to do that and make some sauce with the tomatoes
>>7472070
I considered that but I'm all out of food until I get a new job.
>>
>>7472031
Mapo Tofu
>>
>>7472031
Brown the meat set aside, fat stays in pot
Sweat diced bell peppers and onions til tender
Deglaze with the canned tomatoes
Put pork back in
Add black beans
let simmer for awhile
Doctor up with spices of choice (cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper)

You got some chili with beans.
>>
>>7472095
Oh, sweat the jalapenos with the pepper in onions. Not really chili without chili.
>>
>>7472031
I always use ground pork for meatballs. Pound of meat, two eggs, the "italian seasoning" dried ingredients I get from the local produce shop, and red pepper flakes.I mix them together thoroughly, then I wash my hands and pour in breadcrumbs and work it together with one hand, stirring the bowl, and adding in more (plain) breadcrumbs as I need it. Once it's not so silly slitty slutty, you can form them into balls to fry. have wet hands, pork is sticky and you'll have to wet your hands every few balls.
>>
File: CAM00601-001.jpg (1008 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00601-001.jpg
1008 KB, 2560x1920
>>7472095
Did something similar yesterday but turned it into spicy tomato soup(intentionally).
>>
>>7472085
GL on the job search. Don't get discouraged.
>>
>>7472146
Looks good. You could stretch something like that by serving it over rice. I know the poor game.
>>
chili, mapo tofu, mix it with fennel and various spices to make italian sausage and make a pasta sauce out it.
>>
>>7472031
anything you could use ground beef or chicken for
pasta sauce
meat loaf
meat pie
curry
or some asian stuff like egg rolls, larb, fried rice or noodles, braised pork, wontons or other dumplings
>>
>>7472124
I hope you're a grille because your recipe gave me boner.

>>7472163
I fucked around used the last bit of rice for the soup!

>>7472148
Thanks, anon. I should've never started working in food service.
>>
>>7472031
Make stuffed bell peppers with the beans and pork and onions and seasonings
>>
>>7472085
>I considered that but I'm all out of food until I get a new job.

Look up the addresses of your local food pantries before your internet gets cut off for unpaid bills just in case the search goes badly.
>>
>>7472031
>General
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.