[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my dinner tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 750x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 750x796
This is my dinner tonight.
>>
>>7471126
Cool now post a pic from before you ate it
>>
>>7471126
weird looks just like my shit last night
>>
>>7471126
uh what is it anon?
>>
File: LOL.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
58 KB, 256x256
>>7471140
>weird looks just like my shit last night
I came here just to say this. Top marks anon.
>>
It's a chicken curry
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 618x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 618x933
>>7471160
>>7471140
Should make less fun of my comfy dinner and look at what you're eating if your shit is yellow and watery

Go to see a doctor
>>
File: 1433912182224.jpg (66 KB, 356x345) Image search: [Google]
1433912182224.jpg
66 KB, 356x345
>>7471179
>being this mad
>>
>>7471179
Curry has the magical ability to exit your body in the exact same form that it entered
>>
>>7471179
Lol this is a load of fucking shit.
My poop is bright red and comes out in 'red velvet cupcakes' and I am in perfect health. I am slightly obese but that doesn't matter because I feel great and have no health problems.

Shit color doesn't indicate health at all. I used to watch videos of people who died then shit themselves as they died and 90% of the time the shit was brown or 'healthy' even though that person had died. The colour of shit is dictated almost entirely by the natural color of your stomach acid. My stomach acid is red because I have a few tapeworms and they burn up in my acid and the blood turns the acid red. My stomach acid used to be brown but that was only because I ate not enough iron.

I can think of many examples of where brown shit clearly isn't healthy. Go to India and look at the rivers there full of brown shit. Do you think that is healthy? In the nation of cholera and disease? Whereas if you go to France and look around a few public toilets the shit is mostly white. I guess that shows India is healthier than France. Lmao.
>>
File: F.A.N.G..png (320 KB, 852x433) Image search: [Google]
F.A.N.G..png
320 KB, 852x433
>>7471253
Quality post 10/10
>>
>>7471253
The color/consistency of your shit indicates the health of your digestive system, not anything else. Obviously your poop won't tell you if you have an illness such as heart disease. This chart is very accurate so I implore you to rationalize your obesity elsewhere.
>>
>>7471179
well now I'm paranoid about pancreatitis, thanks.
>>
>>7471179
God this picture is dumb. Water intake has no appreciable effect on stool consistency unless we're talking about severe dehydration. The contents entering the colon from the small intestine are always liquid with a tightly regulated water portion. Whether or not that stuff will end up as constipation or diarrhea is a function of many factors, water intake not being one of them. Also, most people with constipation already consume enough fiber and do not benefit from increasing their fiber intake.
>>
File: 1388695368020.jpg (90 KB, 680x552) Image search: [Google]
1388695368020.jpg
90 KB, 680x552
>>7471179

The only poop you should worry about is the HORSESHIT you just posted.

>brown poop is fine
>green poop = cancer
>yellow poop = cancer
>black poop = definitive cancer
>white poop = white cancer
>red, bloody poop = bloody hell ya got cancer

>soft and smooth sausage = stop touching your poop you healthy fuck
>lumps = drink water to flush the tumors out of your intestinal lining
>diarrhea = must be an infection and not, you know, just a traditional case of fucking diarrhea

Do hypochondriacs like this really exist out there? Who the fuck can afford a doctor every time their fucking shit changes color?
>>
File: 1010.png (86 KB, 178x232) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
86 KB, 178x232
>>7471253
>I am in perfect health
>I am slightly obese

>I am in perfect health
>I have a few tapeworms

>Shit color doesn't indicate health at all
>My poop is bright red
>I am in perfect health

surely u jest
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.