[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup cu/ck/s has anywhere tried IKEA hotdogs? They offer three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hotdog.jpg (58 KB, 798x350) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
58 KB, 798x350
sup cu/ck/s

has anywhere tried IKEA hotdogs? They offer three suaces. There's ketchup, senap/mustard and another one which they don't sell in bottles. It usually says "Dressing" in German and Swiss Ikeas.

Has anyone an idea where to find something similar or how to make a sauce with this kind of taste at home?
Again: It's not mustard.
>>
>>7470383
the white stuff?
>>
>>7470395
yes, light-yellow / white
>>
>>7470383
I think it is a so-called French hotdog sauce
>>
>>7470397
are you sure it is really for the hotdogs? I've not been to the sweedes in quite some time and can't remember the menu. I think it is some kind of mayo with herbs and mild vinegar - does this match?
>>
I used to go eat at IKEA all the time after work until I got banned. I liked the pizza a lot and also the plate lunches in the cafeteria. I'd also buy some weird cheeses and imported shit. I never tried the hot dog though.
>>
>>7470415
no, I'm not talking about the salad dressings.
It's definitely for the hot dogs. It's one of the three parts of the sauce distributor. There's ketchup, mustard and this.

It definitely contains mayo for a big part. I would say probably something like 30%-40%. Can't taste any herbs inside that and no vinegar. The mayo is also probably sugared, but I have no idea what else they've put inside.
>>
>>7470426
I think I can remember it now, but obviously can't churn out a recipe. I think sugared mayo sounds gross (zum chotze)..
>>
>>7470420
How did you manage to get banned from ikea?
>>
>>7470445
He took the food and ate it in a display kitchen probably
>>
>>7470445
>>7470451
Being drunk. I used to go after work and pound some liquor in the parking lot before going inside to eat and wander around. I passed out in a chair one day and security/loss prevention woke me up and said they had been watching me and were tired of me walking around drunk all the time and not buying anything. I explained that I always bought something to eat and they kicked me out anyway.
>>
>>7470465
"loss prevention"

>' muuurica
>>
>>7470383
I got a hot dog from IKEA in Qatar around 2 years ago. It was pretty good. Not great though
>>
>>7470465
sounds comfy as fuck as far as alcoholism goes. top kek anon.
>>
>>7470551
I highly recommend getting half lit in the parking lot to go inside and feast on meatballs then spend a couple hours meandering around and sitting in all kinds of chairs and walking around all the kitchen displays and daydreaming that it's your own kitchen. It's super comfy. I also used to get drunk in the movie theater parking lot and go inside to watch a couple movies and dick around the arcade, maybe eat some food. Those fuckers kicked me out and banned me too. I never made a scene or even talked to anyone on a comfy drunk excursion, I just fell asleep. I fell asleep during Mad Max and woke up to no less than 6 police officers shining flashlights at me and yelling at me to leave. They made me call a taxi and go home even though I was going to watch another movie. Fucking America.
>>
I work at IKEA Food, AMA.
>>
this stuff
>>
File: fransk_hotdog619x340.png (166 KB, 619x340) Image search: [Google]
fransk_hotdog619x340.png
166 KB, 619x340
>>7470383
>>7470651
It's called french hot dog dressing, they are supposed to be used like this.

>>7470661
No, it's not remulade.
>>
>>7470607
>Fucking America.

Because obviously you're not an alcoholic and are completely innocent.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.