[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US /ck/ meetup spring 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: mcdonalds-birthday-party.jpg (80 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-birthday-party.jpg
80 KB, 450x354
I want to meet up with some /ck/omrades on the West coast (Cali). Anyone interested.
>>
>>7469798
I'm from Michigan, does that count as West Coast?
>>
Too dangerous
>>
Ill make brownies, if this really happens!
>>
>>7469845
It is not dangerous. Give me your address and I'll come explain it to you.
>>
i'm up for it, but only if you come to london.
>>
>wanting to meet up with fat and smelly "cooks"
>>
>>7469863
>Pretending there is a place called london
>>
File: 1254082568464.jpg (15 KB, 262x288) Image search: [Google]
1254082568464.jpg
15 KB, 262x288
Will there be cakes and pies? Or at the very least punch?
>>
I'm not interested after I saw /k/ eating all that cum.
>>
>>7469798
Cali is a big place, and you're probably a fat meme Jack poster.

If you're actually interested in food, we can talk, but I doubt you come close to my chops in the kitchen
>>
Sure... anywhere in the socal is good with me
>>
>>7469848
Me too!
>>
>>7470078
>>7469848
I'll bring the icing
>>
File: Swans-and-Coots-in-Lake-Eola-1.jpg (300 KB, 904x600) Image search: [Google]
Swans-and-Coots-in-Lake-Eola-1.jpg
300 KB, 904x600
I know there's other orlando bros here

Group swan hunt at lake eola? We can bring it to viet town up the road and have a restaurant cook it.
>>
File: k-meetup.jpg (681 KB, 1541x5406) Image search: [Google]
k-meetup.jpg
681 KB, 1541x5406
>>7470086
No need for it. They are a special/k/ pre-iced recipe.
>>
>>7470104
you have got to be kidding me
>>
I work at a five star resultant in up state Cali if you wanna come. I could probably get you a small discount or something.
>>
>>7469863
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7470059
Who the fuck do you think you are, kid?
My instant ramen technique will blow you out of the water.
>>
>not going on eating spree vacations with ur local cu/ck/s
few other people irl will share your passion for food
>>
>>7470104
That is so not-jizz that it's stupid obvious.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.