[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a routine with certain meals, /ck/? When I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Do you have a routine with certain meals, /ck/?

When I'm eating a meal with fries, I always eat about half the fries, eat the meal, then finish the fries.
>>
>>7469375
No, I'm not autistic.
>>
>>7469380
>not actively trying to maximize your enjoyment of food
>not saving some delicious fried potatoes for the end
>>
>>7469375
I actually do this same thing. That's pretty much the only routine I can think of that I follow, though.
>>
>>7469375
Doing it wrong.

For example, with a burger:

If there is a surplus of fries, eat some first to even out the proportions.

Eat burger WITH fries until burger is finished

If done correctly, there will be few/none fries leftover, and every bite of the burger is complimented with delicious fried potato goodness.
>>
>>7469384
>actively trying to maximize your enjoyment of food

This is pretty autistic m8, I just want to eat.
>>
You say you eat half the fries, then eat the MEAL. Is the meal not the burger with the fries and drink? The meal is all of it as a whole. You eat the fries, then eat the burger, then the fries which makes it a meal. A burger alone is not a meal, is it? The meal is all of it in its entirety together. The fries are part of the "meal" you don't eat the fries then the meal.
>>
I consume half the pizza orally and the other half rectally.
>>
>>7470129
why even browse /ck/ if you're only in it for the nourishment you fucking fag
>>
>>7469375
Fries are part of the meal. You're not making any sense. Are you a woman?
>>
>>7469375
eat it however you want you fucking faggots
>>
I eat the fries before eating the burger, because I don't like putting it down.
>>
I've been eating tuna or egg salad sandwiches on dark multigrain bread for lunch on weekdays for about 2 years now. Other than that I don't really have any eating habbits.

If I'm having a meal with fries, fries usually go last because they're filler. Unless they're particularly good fries I guess.
>>
>>7469375

Everytime i cook i fried chicken, i have to jerk off before.

My brain is conditioned that every time it sees crisco, i get a boner
>>
Anyone who doesn't eat the meal all at once, IE fries and sandwich at the same time, is missing out on awesome flavor combinations.
>>
>>7470123
this

OP's routine is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7470129
fatty detected
>>
>>7470184
Me too. Putting down a hamburger and it gets all sloppy.
>>
>>7469380
/thread
>>
>>7469375

i don't eat french fries often, but when i do i always eat them first. i only do this with french fries, because i find there is no benefit to eating them with the rest of the meal. they are not very good when they are not hot, and they cannot be taken home with me. i would rather eat them first when they are hot, and if they fill me up i can bring the remainder of the meal home with me.

but as i said, i rarely order french fries...
>>
>>7469375
If I have a plate of different kinds of foods, I determine which one I like the most, and save that specific food (or even food combination) for my last bite.

With trail mix, I determine the perfect ratio of dried fruit, to nut, to sweet, and pick through the bag to get the perfect bite each time.

If I eat a chocolate bar with, say, whole nuts in it. I break apart the pieces to make sure there is a nut in every bite. Especially the last bite.

With meals with french fries, I eat a bite of fries with each bite of the burger/sandwich/etc.

With french fries and ketchup, I prefer dipping a hot fry into cold ketchup. If packets are only available, I squeeze out some of the packet onto each individual fry as I eat them.

I will purposefully make pasta/sauce or casserole dishes a day in advance because they taste better as reheated leftovers (pasta soaks up the sauce and flavor).

Hot cheetos must only be enjoyed soaked in lemon or lime juice, and eaten out of a bowl with a spoon. Like a fucked up cereal. This method is to prevent my hands from turning red. This is my indulgence once-in-a-great while food. I'm not downing this stuff all the time.

Chips Ahoy cookies are to be dipped in milk for about 5 seconds, then placed on the roof of my mouth, and gently suckled on and eventually chewed and swallowed.
>>
>>7470131
what if he got from 5guys who pour like 3 extra scoops of fries into the bag
>>
>>7470989
is food even enjoyable for you? that shit doesn't sound like eating it sounds like mental illness
>>
File: IMG_20160315_015925.jpg (52 KB, 352x522) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_015925.jpg
52 KB, 352x522
I will:
>barf if i see tomatoe in my plate
>never eat ANYTHING with fingers
>save best bite for last
>pick out gummybears that i don't like as much as i like red ones and eat that first

Pretty much everything...

Oh one more thing:
More like a profesional deformation
>i'm a chemist and i tend to transfer or eat every single bit of food not waisting a crumb like other words quantitative transfer of supstance
>once i doozed out while cooking and rinced some spice bag my mom was like wtf
>>
>>7471450
yea, its extremely enjoyable because all these things make food taste better. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't rewarding.
>>
>>7470131
this is autism
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.