[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duuuuuude, its like we live in the future now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dominos1.jpg (149 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
dominos1.jpg
149 KB, 625x352
Duuuuuude, its like we live in the future now
>>
>>7468923
What the fuck is that OP?
>>
>google it
>it's real

The DXP looks and sounds like something invented for early 90's advertisements. I love it. I hope I start seeing them in my neighborhood.
>>
>>7468976
They have them in my area, I see it driving around all the time. It looks fucking cool IRL, makes me wanna do that job lol. I used to cater out of my car as well as deliver pizza, this thing is so cool for a delivery driver. It's very driver oriented with special slots to organize everything.
>>
>Auschwitz on wheels
>A good idea

No clue why they have a need for this, and even if there was one, this is a real garbage design for it.

If you live more than 20 minutes away from the pizza place, don't complain that it'll gey cold because by then, it's not fresh either.
>>
>>7468923
Put some guns and shit on it and it becomes Hiro's car.
>>
>>7468923
>implying someone wouldn't just steal it

I hope they don't plan on using these in Detroit/Chicago
>>
>>7469034
I think it's mostly for advertising and publicity. The dominos here only has 1 rolling aushwitz and like 6 normal cars. Still pretty cool for whatever driver they trust with it.
>>
>>7468923
Utter shite. The motorcycle deliveries are much faster when they filter. Why would you support a slow pizza delivery service? When will they make a series of underground tubes to deliver food directly to your kitchen?
>>
So it's basically a warming tray in a car right? Seems like the idea applies to any kind of fast food. Load up on junk at the store then drive around distributing hours old sandwiches to the hungry people. Rather than going to the store for hours old junk off a warming tray just pay a little extra for someone to bring the tray to you. Genius.
>>
>>7469034
>this is a real garbage design for it

It's a great design. It's designed with pizza in mind, heating pizzas inside evenly throughout at optimum temperature. There's also cold storage for beverages. Your only argument against it seems to be 'well, people who live far away from the restaurant DESERVE to eat cold pizza', and I don't understand this mentality that makes you want to sabotage good things for people.
>>
>>7469046
This. I did pizza delivery in a shitty neighborhood and left my car running all the time when I went up to houses because my car was shit and they could have it if they wanted. This shit would have to be locked every fucking time and people would probably just run up and try to get in if you were at a stoplight with your window down ever. This is begging to be stolen and stripped. How does dominos even have money for this? Are they going to get one for every driver? Doesn't seem practical with the amount of money these places bring in, its not like the stores have shitloads of overhead every month. These things have to be 20+ grand.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make the drivers pay to rent them with how shitty these pizza places are.
>>
>>7469137
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Mcdonalds sees this and starts rolling these around. People would kill to have their shitty mcburgers brought right to their door.
>>
>>7469153
>I don't understand this mentality that makes you want to sabotage good things for people.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Ck is probably the most reasonable board on here but go talk about food on reddit if you don't want to deal with bitter retards lashing out at things just because they can.
>>
File: 2786872065_0cdf4bfb42_z.jpg (111 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2786872065_0cdf4bfb42_z.jpg
111 KB, 500x375
>>7469171

this is a thing in every third-world country

america: 0
niggers: 1
>>
>>7469245
Lol I don't know if I'd count that as a win but I am surprised that us Amerifats have not started doing this.
>>
File: Screen-Shot-2015-12-23-at-7.png (713 KB, 900x499) Image search: [Google]
Screen-Shot-2015-12-23-at-7.png
713 KB, 900x499
>>7469245
Can confirm am south African
Our scooters are a bit newer
Food is still mcvomit quality
>>
>entire point of tipping a pizza guy is out of sympathy since he drives his own car on his own dime
>now he drives a brand new company car on the company's dime
>we still have to tip him
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.