[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey co/ck/s, I'm gonna be in the US for the first time in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
Hey co/ck/s, I'm gonna be in the US for the first time in my life, and I want to eat a shitton of unhealthy food.

In n' out and taco bell is on my list, what else should I try? I have two days, and am gonna be in Seattle/Redmond.
>>
Where are you leaving from?
>>
>>7468006
Czech Republic
>>
drink super double ultra mega meme IPA beer then tell us what you think
>>
File: Counties_with_In-N-Out.svg.png (468 KB, 990x627) Image search: [Google]
Counties_with_In-N-Out.svg.png
468 KB, 990x627
There's no in-n-out in Washington.
>>
>>7468018
Shit f᠎a᠎m, I though it was like McDonalds.
>>
Taco johns is superior to taco bell
>>
>>7467969
Honestly senpai don't bother with Taco Bell. I recommend go check out a hole in the wall taqueria, chances are it will be nearly as unhealthy and more generous portions. Get a super burrito and don't spare the salsa.
>>
>>7468024
Go with Five Guys instead, they are similar to In-N-Out. Customize a burger to animal style if you must.
>>
>>7468038
Will do, thank you!
>>
>>7468047
Go to Five Guys if you must, but I hear from my Seattle senpai that Dicks is the burger joint to go to in that area. I've never had it before but regional chains are alway going to be better (and probably cheaper in this case) than national chains.
>>
>>7468055
I will do both, thanks.

>"I'm looking for five guys and dicks here"

Yeah, that'll work.
>>
>>7467969
If you're coming to Seattle go to Dick's Drive-In for some burgers for sure. If you're into biscuits check out Biscuit Bitch, too.
>>
>>7468063
As much as I love taco bell, I'd be disappointed if I crossed oceans for it. Like the other dude said, we have plenty of Mexicans who shouldn't be here that will sell you a much better taco. I may be bias because I'm from the East Coast but I would recommend just finding local, small places, as corny as that sounds.
>>
>>7468047
Five guys is mediocre and overpriced. Look around and find a local burger joint.
>>
>>7467969
Do they have Fatburger where you're going? In and Out is just a meme created by flyover cucks. Fatburger is way better
>>
>>7468121
In n Out is pretty high on the list of fast food tier burgers. stop shitposting anon. It don't beat a red robin or fuddrucks but definitely great compared to McCucks or Cucker King or WhataCuck or Five Cucks.
>>
>>7468121
>Fatburger
Looks like they do!
>>
>>7468121
If Southern California is considered flyover, then the term flyover has no meaning.
>>
>>7467969
just go local. Anyone suggesting a chain restaurant is just poorly cultured and has shit taste because of it.

Also, in-and-out burger is the most overrated shit fast food joint ever.
>>
>>7467969

get the animal sauce on the fries and keep it off your burger
>>
>>7468136
Flyover lost all meaning a while ago, just like "cuck", "meme", and "fag" before it. It's just a thoughtless kneejerk method of spewing vitriol over the internet because someone likes something you don't like and you have to make sure they know.
>>
>>7468201
>the most overrated shit fast food joint ever.
That would be 5 Guys
>>
>>7468209

Nice meme, flyover cuck fag.
>>
>>7468219
Oh I also forgot "bait". Anything that you don't like is bait now because your opinions are facts and anyone who disagrees with them is just pretending as a personal attack against you specifically.
>>
>>7468026
So is taco bueno.
>>
>>7468226
You forgot "shill", if someone says anything about a company that isn't 100% negative then they're being paid to viral market.
>>
>>7467969

How the hell are you supposed to eat those fries?

Do they give you plastic forks?
>>
>>7468532
Yes they do.
>>
>>7468532
they're called animal style for a reason breh
>>
>>7467969
Dick's is pretty good. There used to be an awesome punk rock bar in Seattle called The Funhouse but they tore it down to build a parking lot.

High quality drugs are fairly cheap and easy to find.
>>
File: burgerville.jpg (366 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
burgerville.jpg
366 KB, 1024x768
>>7467969

Bruh they got something better than In n Out up there: Burgerville. It's more expensive but also gives you more food and more options. Be sure to get a seasonal milkshake to go with it, they're phenomenal.
>>
>>7468136
No, the flyover people who can't get in and out anytime they want are the ones who elevated a shitty fast food burger to some kind of mythical status.

I can guarantee that 95.7 percent of every "zomg le in and out is le epic secret menu teehee" post is from some yahoo on the east coast who had it once on vacation fifteen years ago or just likes it because of the "big lebowski" reference
>>
>>7468132
Go there SENPAI. Then you can tell your Czech friends you went all the way to murrica and ate at a place called fatburger
>>
>>7468926
Big Lebowski was whattaburger retard.
>>
>>7468970
>big lebowski
>whattaburger

No, you're wrong, you have no idea what you're talking about, you assclown
>>
>>7468926
no they aren't its In and Outs celebrity marketing strategy
>>
>>7468209
>>7468226
>>7468256
Solid summary of the current climate in 4chan
>>
>>7467969
Hey you

>>7468055
Knows his shit, If you're in Seattle you NEED to get a Dick's Deluxe with fries and a chocolate shake.
>>7468121
We have Fatburger too

But as a proud as fuck SeattleFag you really can't go wrong downtown, like at all, food is our shit over here. Go do the touristy shit like Pike Place and the Space Needle, even us residents love doing it regularly. People say Paseo is to die for, and it is pretty good. Also get some Molly Moon ice cream, if you drink there's a local brewery/distillery for whatever is your poison within ten feet of wherever you're staying. This place is the best in the US my friend, you won't regret coming here. I can go on and on about the stupid good food here, but it would take days.
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (79 KB, 702x480) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
79 KB, 702x480
Dick's is hands down one of the best burger places in the country. I've lived in Seattle, New Orleans and everywhere in between. It's top tier.

The deluxe is always a slam dunk but the special is really excellent. It's the only tartar sauce worth eating imo. Just make sure you get fries and a shake and remember it's cash only.
>>
>>7468209
>implying all of murica isn't flyover
>>
>>7468038
>>7468047
Definitely don't waste your time with 5 guys in Seattle. Also, Dicks is terrible. Native Seattle-ites will say its the shit, but they are fucking delusional. Go to Red MIll, best "fast food" burger/fries/shakes in the city, I've never been disappointed with them. Dicks is only good at 2am when you're drunk and have 3 dollars and 5 guys is only good when you're 14 and trying something other than McDonalds.
>>
>>7467969
Also, skip fucking taco bell and go to El Camion if you can. Delicious, huge, burritos for 8 bucks, make sure you try their chipotle sauce too.
>>
>>7469059
I'm flying over there for an interview in Redmond (pls don't hate my H1B ass). If I get an offer, I might ask here about some otther Seattle shit later. Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>7469515
We're one of the most accepting places in the nation, just be cool and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>7469150
This

A lot of Newyork And Cali aren't really America
The rest of America is fly over.
>>
>>7467969
"taco time" fresh veggies grown local cut daily and salsa made every morning
>>
>>7468055
you should specify there's a dick's in tacoma that is bbq not burgers
>>
>>7467969
if you make your way to tacoma "flipping out burgers" is awesome if expensive.
>>
Sonic, mcdonalds, cc's, pizza hut, well now that I think about, go to any fast food place this country and you'll get greasy food, except maybe subway
>>
>>7467969
What brings you to Redmond?
>>
>>7468063
>seattle
what did you expect OP
>>
>>7469107
I don't know man. I feel like you're overhyping it. It's pretty okay. It's great drunk food though.
>>
>>7472781
Interviewing for a job.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.