[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this shit is amazing. get some ripe ones, have 3 or 4 instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: mango.jpg (28 KB, 445x353) Image search: [Google]
mango.jpg
28 KB, 445x353
this shit is amazing. get some ripe ones, have 3 or 4 instead of next meal and youll be one with heaven.
>>
Let me get this straight. You're 18+, and you have never tasted a mango until today?

Where in flyover land are you?
>>
File: 5634.png (108 KB, 436x231) Image search: [Google]
5634.png
108 KB, 436x231
>>7466971
> posts shit-tier, stringy, fiber-y sour mangos
> not praising luscious,silky smooth champagne mangos

get on my level pleb
>>
>>7466983
>so many implications

what? i just love mango and ripe fruit in general.
>>
>>7466991
acording to the sticker theyre kent. they were not at all stringy. i actually had some like your picture days ago, tommy, and they were shit.

http://www.mango.org/Choosing-Using-Mangos/Mango-Varieties
>>
Mangoes are shit expensive
>>
>>7466971
The acid contained in 4 mangoes would melt me from the inside, i can barely eat more than a few tomatoes before hurting inside.
>>
>>7467043
what are you talking about.you got it all backwards. fruit, even if acid to the taste, has an alkaline reaction in the body.
>>
Mango Milkshake anyone?

that shit is addictive. But the mango must be very mature and sweet, i live besides a mango producing country, so i get best mangoes. I dunno what type of mangoes do gringos eat.
>>
>>7466991
They're only stringy if unripe.
>>
>>7467018
Yea they are. I love mangos but I haven't eaten one in years. There's a lot of stuff I don't eat because I'm poor. I just browse /ck/ and enjoy other people's experiences.

I may aswell kill myself.
>>
how do you make mango look like seafood in japanese soups?
>>
File: CLNl-RaWoAAcgQb.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLNl-RaWoAAcgQb.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>tfw you bite into an unripe section

Also, Kensington Pride mango is best mango.
>>
>>7466971
Are mangoes supposed to taste like Pine Sol? Literally every mango I've ever eaten was like that.
>>
>>7466991
Literally almost better than sex.
I like blending some with yogurt and ice for a smoothie.
>>
>>7467767
such is life in the US/any area that doesn't grow them

find yourself a homegrown one that was ripened on the tree, it's an entirely different tasting fruit. The ones I can get at my local supermarket aren't bad tasting, but they all share that sour, piney taste. The ones I ate while in peru almost tasted like they had cream in them, never atrt at all, and had intense mango flavor. I miss them so much
>>
>>7466971
Grew up in a hispanic family and we had mangos all the time. Shit's so fucking delicious it makes me believe that there is a god and he specifically made mangos because he wanted to be nice to humans for once.
>>
>>7466971
>3 or 4 instead of next meal

Jesus. That's a shit ton of mangoes for one sitting.
>>
>>7467994
fruit monomeals are heaven once your body gets used to them.

2kg of grapes or a whole watermelon, the small ones of course, are my favs. pineapples are quite nice too.
>>
Not as good as fresh ramen.
>>
>>7466971

I only eat mango in the form of Mexican Candy, with chili powder on it or whatever.
>>
>>7468156
Freelee pls go
>>
>>7467056
I love fruit, but tomatoes, pineapple, Mangors and lemons really måles my tounge, throat and stomach hurt
>>
>>7468265
same, except the skin around my mouth and nose get blistered/flaky and it hurts :(
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.